𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

[Mira] "Give these to (Y/n), he'll like them!"

I nod and hold the flower gently, careful not to crush them as the two of us walked besides eachother; enjoying the lively atmosphere.

[Mira] "He danced his heart out within those years until a fateful accident occured, crippling him, the raging fire from a jealous dancer..."

I bite the bottom of my lip and clenched my fist angrily.

[Mira] "With his crippled state and his sister's death, he fell into a deep hole unable to get out, deteriorating his family's name.

His father could no longer take the shame that was given to their family and turned his only son into a monster. Believing he could recover his son's legs and regain the previous power he had..."

A tear slipped out of her eyes, but she was quick to wipe it away. Her red hues fixed on me with a solemn expression.

[Mira] "Shall we get headed back?"

I nod with a emotionless expression and returned with her back to the bathhouse.

[Mira] "He suffered horrible tortures inflicted by him, but no one dares to save him until he met them."

I widen my eyes and quickly turn my head, meeting her gaze.

[Mira] "It was the young boy Yorrichi and Michikastu, who later became proud students of his...it became months, then those months turned into years."

" Within those long years, he fell in love with the sincere monk-like burgenette, Yorrichi, who didn't reciprocate his love. With a heavy heart on that moonlit night, he was shot in the heart and was....cursed."

Mira coughed loudly into her hand, and widened her eyes. It was blood, dripping out of her down her chin and hand.

I furrow my brows and opened my mouth to say something when.

[Mira] "It's fine, it happens most of the time when I say too much."

She smiles and wipes her blood away.

[Muichiro] "What is the curse?"

She frowns and clenches her chest unable to answer any further.

[Mira] "You can't stop it."

She stops infront of the bath house and turned her body towards the ravenette who tilted his head.

She pointed to her cheek with a smile.

[Muichiro] "What do you mean by that?"

[Mira] "Give me a kiss on the cheek and I'll tell ya."

She grins playfully, staring at the ravenette who hesitated. He needed to know the truth if (y/n) was unwilling to tell him...he'll take it...

He clenches his fists and leans in. His warm lips met her unfamiliar smooth skin. His heart prickled unpleasantly at the sensation and he immediately pulls away.

[Mira] "Like a soilder on a checker board he will assist the king and the hero to become the ultimate sacrafice of this war."

Silence filled the night, with only a couple of crickets chirping throughout the night. Before Mira could even continue she bends over and holds her stomach. The red iron spilled out of her mouth, splattering all over the pavement.

Muichiro widened his eyes, offering a hand at the unsightly scene.

Was it right for him to dig up the truth without his permission? Deep inside he had heavy heart he felt the regret and guilt grow gradually inside. Maybe he should've waited longer till (Y/n) opened up to him...or maybe he could've asked...

He shook his head, it wasn't as if the the demon was going to tell him even if he asked. He needed to know the truth. It wasn't until the sight of your tearful expression flash through his mind.

The ravenette hesitanted as that thought ran through his head.

[Mira] -cough- "You...you still want to know more right?"

Muichiro hesitanted at the suggestion, but nods, turning away from the girl.

[Muichiro] "It's late. Till then."

[Mira] "Haha, thanks for the help anyways loverboy."

She sarcastically commented before walking away with a smug grin. Before entering the bathhouse his ears caught the noticeable comment from Mira.

[Mira] "You shall not see a future with him....."

Shuut---- the shoji door of the bathhouse closes, as Muichiro slowly but dreadfully walks down the corridor to his room.

He opens the door to his room to see that you weren't there and frowned at the bare bed.

Dissapointedly, the ravenette flops down on the futon and sniffs the sheets, desperately searching for your scent.

It wasn't until your familiar smell of (s/c) tickle his nose. He hugged the blanket tightly, squeezing out any  comfort the blanket offered.

[Muichiro] "(Y/n)...."

He frowns sadly, before a genius idea occurred to him. He took his blanket and pillow, making his way to your room, approaching slower as he got closer to the door.

Muichiro slid the door open carefully and smiled at your sleeping figure. Relieved, he crept closer to your figure, observing your face quietly.

Your eyes were swollen and your cute nose has snot running down. Muichiro rubbed your cheek gently and leaned closer, peppering kisses all over your face softly, awakening you.

[Y/n] "Mm....Muichiro?"

Your eyes fluttered open tiredly.

[Muichiro] "Hey.."

[Y/n] ".....What are you....doing...here..?"

He lays down next to you and wraps his arms around your waist.

[Muichiro] "I missed you.."

You stare tiredly into his turquoise orbs.

[Y/n] "......"

You stayed quiet and remembered the scene that just occured a while ago. Muichiro kissing a random girl's cheek. Tears streamed down from your eyes at the thought.

[Muichiro] "What's wrong...?"

He wiped your tears with his rough hands that you pushed away.

[Y/n] "Nothing."

You sat up and rubbed your eyes before turning your attention over to the ravenette. Who grabbed your wrist, urging you to lay back down with him but you insist on sitting up.

[Muichiro] "Tell me."

He pulled you down to his eye level and stared intensely into your eyes.

                       •○•□•○•□•○•

OKOK! SUMMER IS HERE YA'LL! BREAK TIME!! ANYWAYS JUST HERE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR WAITING, IK I HADN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT YEAH!

Chapter Twenty-one will be released later today!