"Why do you always look so horrible?" Harry asked her, forcing her to sit down.

"I told you, Harry. Something is wrong," Hermione insisted. "I'm taking her to Madam Pomfrey."

Claire whined and was about to argue but the adults started talking. Claire tuned out the voices and closed her eyes, letting the gentle breeze float over her and start to calm her. Her head was finally starting to calm down, but she knew it was just the calm before the storm.

"I'm going to die."

Claire sighed and started running her hands through Harry's hair as he sat in front of her on the ground. Hermione had apparently been forced to leave as she was no where to be seen. Harry had a miniature Hungarian Horntail in his hand, and Claire assumed that he would be forced to get past the worst dragon in the tournament. The screams of the other students informed her that the competition had already started.

"I'm worried. Something isn't right about this," Claire said quietly.

Harry tried to send her a reassuring smile, but it just made her stomach turn.

"C'mon Claire, I can handle myself. I learned how to summon my broom. I can just fly around the dragon. I'll be fine."

A pain shot through Claire's head. Her vision went black and she felt like she was floating. She didn't know if she was screaming, but that was all she could hear. The screams were tearing her apart. Her head was splitting open. The walls were bleeding red, coating her in the substance, dyeing her skin a deep red that can never be washed away.

"Did you hear me? I'll be fine."

Claire stared at Harry with wide eyes before she wrapped him in a hug, holding back her tears. Harry hugged her just as hard before his name was called. He sent her what was supposed to be a smile but was more of a grimace. Claire tried to smile back, but the screams in her head were overwhelming. As soon as Harry left the tent, Claire was hurrying to make it outside and as far away as she could.

Before she knew what was happening, the girl was on her knees, throwing up the little bit she had eaten. Her body forced everything out until she was just heaving, sobs tearing through her body.

This time it was her screaming.

Her throat was raw and she was hurting and she didn't know where she was or what was happening.

And she really wanted a mom to be there, someone to hold her and tell her that everything would be okay.

But she had nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire was in a graveyard. The ground under her feet didn't feel secure and she didn't feel safe. The ominous feeling got worse as she kept walking. Except she wasn't walking which made no sense because she could feel the ground, she could feel the tension. She knew she wasn't supposed to be there.

There was a body. The face was blank but whoever it had been, the person was gone. But they were supposed to still be there. She was wrong. Everything was wrong.

Claire needed to know who it was. It was someone she knew. Someone she had spent with, someone who was too good to be gone.

James Potter was there. Lily Potter was there. They were looking at her with a love that she had never seen before except from her own father. They loved her. She was loved. But why were they there? How were they there?

The ground was shaking and the people around her were panicked. No one knew what was happening. The lights were too bright, and the screams drowned out her thoughts.