"You'll be fine," Ginny assured him. Harry nodded and followed Cedric and the other champions out of the hall as the other students cheered.

"Do you think they'll let us see him before he competes?" Hermione pondered, a worried frown on her face.

"It's worth a try," Claire muttered, pushing around her breakfast. The professors kept all the students in the Great Hall for as long as they could. Claire didn't participate in any conversations due to her pounding headache. Her vision was swimming and she knew another premonition was on the way. Leo kept sending her worried looks and trying to talk in her head, but she had learned how to block him out.

"Let's go," Hermione sighed and they joined the students walking out of the building.

"Are you okay?" Ginny asked Claire, who was shaking and leaning on the wall as she walked.

"Just a headache," Claire mumbled, squinting once the sun reached her eyes.

"Maybe you shouldn't go today," Hermione suggested, looking even more worried.

"I-I need to see Harry," Claire replied, her voice weak. Leo was beside her in an instant, wrapping an arm over her shoulder and supporting most of her weight.

"Hi Leo," Ginny flirted. Leo sent her a smile and a nod. Ginny and Hermione both giggled and started walking ahead, whispering to each other and sending looks back every once in a while.

"I need to tell Dumbledore," Leo said lowly so others couldn't hear them. "You're having visions almost everyday now. Sometimes multiple times a day. And your dreams aren't much better."

"Stop watching my dreams," Claire said harshly.

"I can't help it," Leo defended. "It's not something I enjoy. It just became a habit and now when I sleep I automatically see your dreams half the time. I promise I'm trying."

Claire didn't have the energy to reply, so she let Leo continue to guide her towards the stadium. But he brought her over to the champions tent instead of the stands. Leo looked both ways and then shoved Claire into the tent, making her stumble into Cedric Diggory, who sent her a confused look as he helped her stand.

"I don't think you're supposed to be in here," Cedric told her, but he made no effort to make her leave and he didn't look upset.

"Leo shoved me in here," Claire explained, looking around for Harry but he was busy talking to Hermione. She winced as a sharp pain shot through her head.

"Are you okay?" Cedric asked worriedly. Claire nodded, but then a pain shot through her head that was so bad that she would've fallen to her knees if Cedric hadn't grabbed her arm. "I don't think you're okay. I'm going to get Madam Pomfrey."

"No!" Claire gasped, holding one hand to her temple as the other was above her heart, which she thought was about to fall out of her chest. Her whole body was shaking and she was breaking out in a cold sweat. Cedric kept looking around, but most everyone was too occupied with their own task ahead.

"Claire, I think-"

"You're going to get burned," Claire interrupted, her mouth forming the words before her brain could even comprehend what was happening."

"W-what?" Cedric asked, his eyebrows furrowed. His face was pale and Claire could tell that he was shaking.

"You'll be okay, but you're going to get burned. It-it's the only way to get past the dragon," Claire explained.

"How do you know that?"

"Don't worry about it," Claire mumbled before she started pushing past people to get to Harry and Hermione.