"Free? Not for you. You gotta pay up." Tory tells him.

"I'll splurge." Miguel says.

"Alright, but you gotta wear a costume. It's '80s night." Tory looks at Rory. "You too. You, Miguel, Hawk, and I can turn it into a double date."

"Oh, uh..." Rory looks at Miguel and he nods. "Sure."

"Dibs on Anthony Michael Hall in Weird Science." Miguel says.

"I don't think you have to call dibs on that." Tory says, making Rory laugh.

Rory looks up as Hawk entires the dojo. Apparently, he can't go one day without his mohawk and made Rory drop him off.

"Come here, please." Rory says.

"What is it?" he asks, sitting down beside her.

"We're going to the skating rink to do a double date with Tory and Miguel Friday. We have to dress up as in an '80s costume. Any ideas?" Rory says.

"What about Danny and Sandy?" Hawk questions.

"From Grease?" Rory asks and he nods. "That's basic... which is amazing. So yeah."

"Great." he smiles.

"Everybody, fall in." Johnny orders, and the teens line up. "Today, we will be learning one of the most important lessons a Cobra Kai could ever know."

"Where's Sensei Kreese?" Hawk asks.

"Yeah. Shouldn't we wait for the sensei emeritus before we get going?" Chubs questions. "Or not."

"Mr. Kreese will no longer be joining us." Johnny says.

"What?" Rory mutters as she looked back at Tory who has the same look as her.

"I made a promise when I became your sensei. To always look out for your best interests. Despite how hard this may be for all of us, he didn't have our best interests at heart." Johnny explains. "John Kreese may have founded Cobra Kai, but he no longer represents what this dojo stands for. His Cobra Kai was old and outdated. He refused to move forward. What happens when we do that, Mr. Diaz?"

"We get stuck like cement." he answers.

"Exactly." Johnny says. "To be a great fighter, you gotta learn to adapt. This creed on the wall... Follow it to the letter, it'll make you strong. It'll make you formidable. It will also make you an asshole. 'Cause that's just black paint on a white wall. But life's not black and white. More often than not, it's gray. And it's in those gray areas where Johnny Lawrence's Cobra Kai... sometimes shows mercy."

The students look around at each, slightly confused by Johnny's words.

"Doesn't mean you can't be badass. It's still a requirement. But you have to learn to think, not just with your gut... or your fists... but to really use... this." he gestures to his brain. "Which leads me to today's lesson." he breaks a piece a wood over his head. "Head butting. Grab a partner."

"Hm. Who to choose." Rory smiles before looking at Hawk. 

"You know this is gonna hurt, right?" Hawk asks.

"I'm used to it, babe." she shrugs. "But I'm definitely going first."

Hawk places his hands behind his back and takes a deep breath. Rory sighs before pulling her head back and aggressively hitting Hawk.

"Shit." he mutters.

"I think that's enough head butting today." Rory smiles.

"No. You're getting headbutted by me." he says as he grabs the girl.