59

Houston Texas
Azyah Cooks

𝟔:𝟒𝟓𝐩𝐦

I was in the house helping pack food up. It was still so much food here and a lot of people showed up so a lot of them were taking food home.

"Sis you want these mini sandwiches?" London asked from the kitchen

"The twins do" I said

"That means you do sis" London said

It was a couple people still here but now we were just chilling in the house. Omarion and the boys were upstairs playing the game and smoking.

"Actually , Clare can you bring me a sandwich?" I asked

"Sure girl" Clare said

Clare was a close peer in high school also. She was now married with 2 kids and she was 23.

"Thanks" I said

"You welcome" Clare said

Wherever they got these sandwiches from they good as fuck and I needed to go get me some.

"Alright Azyah thanks for inviting us. Make sure you let us know when your baby shower is" Clare said

"You welcome and I will" I said

I gave Clare a hug and she walked out the house. I was strolling on my phone when my phone dinged. I went to my messages to see that it was my mama texting me.

Ma

Can we talk?
I really just wanna talk about things with you and London.

I don't think it's best if I'm around you right now since I'm pregnant maybe after I drop the twins.
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

Please Azyah.

I ended up screenshoting  the message and sending it to Omarion. I wanted his opinion for some reason. After I sent the message I went back to typing in baby names. I had so many in mind for girls but none for boys. Ima just let Omarion name him and I name her.

My phone dinged letting me know I had a message.

My love💙

You gotta forgive her one day but right now ain't the time hopefully she understands that.

Yea maybe.
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

I locked my phone and took a deep breath. The twins were kicking the mess outta me.

"Have y'all thought of any baby names?" Zina asked

"I have girl names" I said

"Let's here em" Aaliyah said

"I'm not telling y'all which one I pick though" I said

"Okay just tell us what you like" Znuie said