Trigger & Content Warnings

𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗!

𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲. There won't be scenes, but she will talk about attempting and there will be multiple conversations. She does have scars which will also be mentioned.

𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗔 (𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁). Again no scenes, but she talk about her experiences and while I'll keep it as brief as possible, it will be bought up a couple of times.

𝗗𝘆𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮. Specifically, body dysphoria as a result of her curse.

𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻. It's going to be mentioned quite a bit through out part 1 of this book.

𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆. This is talked about in the show, 'cause vampires. She has some conversations of her own.

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆. I swear a lot in my personal life and so I will be including it in this book.

While she does protect Elena she's not a fan of her or the scooby doo gang.

She is a raging pansexual so there will be mentions of her past relationships ;) (Bigots begone!)

~

𝗔/𝗡:
Real talk though, if any of these things will trigger or negatively effect your mental health, do not read this book. I would much rather you be safe and unharmed.
I will put individual TW on each chapter.
Depending on how this book goes, I might end up doing an updated warning on part 2 when that happens.

𝗖𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: I obviously don't own anything, all credit goes to the people who made The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Legacies.
The only thing that is mine is the character of Celeste, her plot, background and other characters that appear later.

This pretty much my first time writing, but I've had this plot stuck in my head for many months and had to get it out. I very excited and kinda terrified at how this will turn out. I plan to have this book "separated" into at least 3 parts (still in this book, I'm not making an actual separate one), so with that being said. I hope you enjoy and let's get into part one!

(Edited 12/12/23)