Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟿

Start from the beginning

"Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are, but I'm here to let you know, if you don't bring your very best, I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war."

You clenched your fists as you sighed, letting go of all the tension in your body. Still, y/n kept her mouth shut, not wanting to drag her whole class down the social rabbit hole.

Most people were already jealous of 1-A. She didn't want to make it any worst

"Hey, you! I'm from class 1-B next door to you! We heard you fought some villains, and I came to see if that was true, but you're just a bunch of brats who think they're better than us!!"

A random guy yelled in the crowd as Y/n tried to keep her calm. She frowned with an amused scoff and shake of her head

"Talk all you want. It'll just be more embarrassing when you're K.O" Bakugo also seemed not to care as he walked away "don't you ignore me!"

"Dude, where are you going?! You've gotta say something. It's all your fault they're hating on us, Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled

Y/n pointed a finger at him. "Actually, he doesn't," Kirishima's eyes bulged out of their sockets as y/n stood in front of the crowd glaring directly in the purpled haired boy's eyes

Bakugo paused to hear what you had to say

"you're hilarious if you think these gawkers actually matter" Her gaze hardened. "Look. I don't know who you are, but respectfully get outta my damn way."

There was a short pause. "Just as she said," Bakugo gestured towards Y/n, who raised her eyebrows once the main guy thought he could intimidate her, "these people don't matter. The only thing that's important is that I beat them."

Bakugo had his point. At first, he was wrong for starting with them, but there was really no need for them to characterize a whole class using the only person that spoke.

That's what had gotten Y/n mad. She doubted she would've said anything if they only kept their words to specifically Bakugo

With that being said, the blonde disappeared into the crowd as the boy from earlier yelled after him, "Hey! I'm coming for you!"

"I hate that was such a manly exit," Kirishima grumbled from behind you

Y/n gave one last scan of the boy in front of her before she walked back to her class, not wanting to push her way through a pile of kids.

"I'll have to agree. The Jack ass was a little cool."

Sato had his thumb and pointer finger wrapped around his chin. "Well. He said it"

"We have to beat them. He wasn't wrong" Tokoyami even agreed

"Huh?- yeah, sure, this sucks; he made us everyone's enemy."

"Yeah!!-" y/n cut Mineta off mid-sentence

"Think about it. We're the class of first-years who fought villains. Any rational person would go for the people on top. It'll give them more recognition."

A beat of silence passed. "That's what villains do anyway" Y/n shrugged

"I thought you were like me, but that was pretty smart.." Kaminari dramatically slouched