13 : Trash meets Snake

"Are you going there, young master?" Hans asked when he saw the redhead young master walking towards them.

"If it's not me? Then who will?" 

Cale's tone of voice was deep and low, and there was also hint of annoyance in it. How couldn't he? When they're currently in this stupid situation. 

First the bandits. And now this snake bastard of a marquis son. 

'My roksoo is very excited on going to the capital, but why the fuck there has to be so many hindrance!?' Cale was scowling as he loudly clicked his tongue.

Aster was arguing with one of Venion's lackeys and Hans who was standing next to Aster had also a frown in his face, as he approached Cale and whispered to him. 

"Aster-nim, seems to be extremely agitated." Come to think of it as far as Cale knows Aster isn't the type of person who will bother saving other people.

"Enough, Aster."  The redhead patted the latter shoulder as soon as he arrived with Geno following behind him. 

Cale then approached Venion Stan who had just gotten out of the black carriage. Very cheap compare to the golden carriage of Henituse in Cale's thought. 

After verifying that Aster was calming down Cale ordered Geno to assist the old man, and if you're wondering where is Zeros? Cale ordered him to look after his Roksoo. 

"Nice to meet you, are you someone from Count Henituse household?" Just by hearing his voice already irritate Cale, as the redhead couldn't help but snap at him. 

"Are you stupid? If you already know then why ask something so obvious?" Cale snarled at him while looking down as venion. 

Venion's lips twitch. "Ha! I see, a trash will always be a trash. No wonder young master basen had been taking part in all of the gatherings of the noble since last year." 

"Are you done yapping?" Cale said in nonchalant tone, however his action are different. as the redhead was grippinh tightly at his fist. Afterall who doesn't know about the foery temper of the infamous trash?

Venion smirked, knowing full well that if Cale would hit him right now it will create a problem between the Henituse county and marquis stan.

 "Would you look at that, the young master seems mad. What's holding you back?"

Cale was holding back, He knows. Probably because Roksoo was here and perhaps watching them. and Cale doesn't want Roksoo to see him commiting such a violence. 

If possible, Cale doesn't want Roksoo to see him as a trash, fearing that the woman would be scared at him and leave him. Godness it was the last thing Cale had ever wanted to happen. 

Until a soft and familiar warmth suddenly grasped Cale's hand, the redhead was suprised to see Roksoo who was inside the carriage earlier was now currently beside him.