CHAPTER FIVE - THE FIFTH NIGHT TOGETHER

Start from the beginning

„Is that what you really want? Maybe you're under shock still and will regret this after. I wouldn't want you to regret it."

„I won't regret it, I promise. I want you, Lewis. Please."

„But you promise me to tell me to stop whenever you don't feel comfortable, okay?"

„I promise you and now, fuck me into oblivion."

„It's Louis by the way, my love. You promised me to call me right the next time we meet, do you remember?"

„You mean fuck. And no, I don't think I do. You need to punish me for forgetting it."

Harry tried to look serious but I saw the smirk that appeared on his face for a second and I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning at the sight of him, beeing so horny and desperate suddenly with drained tears on his rosy cheeks.

„Yeah? What should I do?"

„Test my boundaries and overstep them."

I sighed and shook my head while pulling my shirt over my head and pulled down my boxershorts.

„What are you boundaries?"

„One's to give up control completely. I always prefer to have at least a bit control of the situation I'm in. I want you to overstep that boundary and take control completely."

„But how?"

„Tie me up, blindfold me, gag me and fuck me senseless."

„I don't think I can do that, my love. Beeing tied up doesn't sounds like much fun to me. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

„That's what this is about. I want to see if you do the things I'm scared and unsure of, I may am able to enjoy them."

„Do you think you could?"

„Yeah, I do think that. And now, don't look so proud, it annoys the hell out of me. Get me ready and fuck me. I have the things we need with me in my backpack."

While Harry undressed himself, I walked into the kitchen where he left his black backpack on the floor.

I pulled out things, I never ever held in my own hand before and things, I didn't even know what they were.

„What's that pink thing?"

„It's a vibrating plug with a remote control. We can test it the next time. For now, we need the rope and the blindfold."

„I want to be honest with you, I never tied anyone up before, neither did I blindfold them. I'm sorry if this is going to be weird."

„It's okay, Lewis. I already knew you'd say that. I already know you very well."

„You think so, yeah? It's Louis btw."

„Yeah and now, tie me up on the bed."

While Harry positioned himself on the bed, on his back, I grabbed the rope and looked down on it, unsure.

I didn't want to hurt Curly because of doing something wrong.

„I'll tell you what to do, if it helps you."

„Yeah, it does, my love. I don't want to do anything wrong."

„You're always so caring, Lewis."

„I always want the people around me to be comfortable. I didn't feel comfortable for so many years and I don't want anyone to experience that too in any way. I do my best."

Harry seemed to be quite impressed but also. . . sad?

„Thank you for existing. I already thought there aren't any caring persons in this world anymore."