장:01

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Day 1

Today, Jisoo is having big thoughts as she remembered what happen 5 years ago, she was deeply  hurt and don't know what she can do..

She started to cry in the middle of the night remembering the painful scene..

Flasback
At the moment she stands on the ground soaking wet in the rain, she saw her beloved man who she once saved it's life, who would not be hurt when you see your boyfriend cheatinf on you?

Pain, Mad and many more emotions she felt as she watches Him kissing the girl, she wanted to go and run to they're place, but Jisoo is too hurt and weak to do it, instead of attacking them.. She thought her self..

"Why i didn't become enough for you?"

The only word she wants to ask him, yet she is really weak to speak, to move and to attack the both of them..

She then see them leaving, and when she recognized that Suho is going to turn back, she quickly hides in a corner and startes bursting into tears..

"I would never love again, love is not true, and if it's true.. I doesn't last long"

This sentence... The sentence that would always be in her mind, that "love is not true"

And starting from that day, she never loves someone, never recognize someone and more importantly, she never communicate with someone...

She is scared...

End of flashback

Jisoo's thoughts were cutted when her phone just notif so she quickly took her phone to see that she just receives a messege from someone who'm she dont want to talk about anymore.. It's non other Suho..

[Messege from Suho]
Jisoo, i'm sorry... Please comeback to me

After 5 years? Do you think
I will still forgive you? I am
Clearly enought of this shit

You had blocked Suho

After that, Jisoo turns off her phone and decided to have a sleep as tommorow, will be another day for her...

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

RING!! RING!!!RING!!
The clock alarms as Jisoo opened her small and doe eyes and turns off the alarm..

She stood up from her bed to go inside her bathroom and do her school morning routine..

After that, she took her uniform and wore it

As soon as she was done wearing her uniform, she stood up infront of the mirror to see herself clearly

"Your so damn ugly Jisoo, this is why he left you"

After this thought, she went outside her apartment and saw the land lady.. And then there, the land lady started to yell at her.

"Kim Jisoo! When are you going to pay your rent here?! " the land lady yelled

"I will pay it soon, would you just be patient in the money? Dont be greedy to it, it sucks" She mocks her

"Your such a disrespectful child! I wonder why your parents left you! " The landlady said which made Jisoo pissed

"They left me for other fucking reason not because of my personality, you dont know anything" She said

Jisoo just didn't mind what the land lady was saying about her, but she just wear her earphones for her to not hear anything surrounds her..

When she is walking straight in the road she then bumped into a old lady..

"Are you okay? " she asks

"Yes dear, i'm sorry, my vision is already blurred so i cant seem see anything around my surroundings" the old woman said

"You should be careful next time, and wear your glasses" Jisoo coldly said yet with a concern tone.

"Yes i will, be careful in the road too... Goodbye, have a nice day" the old woman said and left the area.

After looking at the old woman leaving, she felt something in between her heart.. But it was defeated by her thoughts again.

She got back to her senses and walks continuously on the road and saw her university infront of her..

"This bitches are here again" she thought as she saw the girl students who are her mortal enemy.

Soon as they were about to come close to her, she just avoided them not wanting to have any fights between then, because surely, they will again end up in the principal office..

She just gave them a death glare which made these girls get scared to her cold, scary and badass aura.

TO BE CONTINUED
word counts:730