Ryuryeong & Chaeryuna

Start from the beginning

"No, Ryu I'm so--" she was about to apologize when Ryujin put her lips onto hers.

"Hmmm, Yuna" Chaeryeong pulled away from the kiss "we can continue later we don't wanna late to whereever you're taking me." she said as the younger snuggle her face on her neck.

"Let me enjoy the moment a bit, bambi." Yuna said as she hugged Chaeryeong for good 3 minutes that made Chaeryeong felt undescribable feeling.

"I love you." the younger said as she kissed Chaeryeong's forehead.

"I love you more." Chaeryeong said genuinely smiling at the younger.

"Shall we?" Yuna offered her arms as Chaeryeong gladly accepted it.

"You're so beautiful, my bambi" Yuna admired as she open the door for Chaeryeong making the pale girl blushed.

"Is that what you say to flutter every girls you dated?" Chaeryeong jokingly said when Yuna got into the driver's seat.

"You're my only girl, bambi" Yuna said as she kissed Chaeryeong's forehead then started the engine.

"Shin, you better stop the car right now." Chaeryeong glared at the raven when Ryujin suddenly sped up that made Chaeryeong almost jumped her heart out as Ryujin was having fun annoying her girlfriend.

"One." Chaeryeong started when Ryujin won't stop laughing.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, my bonnie." Ryujin said as she grab Chaeryeong's hand to kiss.

"I hate you." Chaeryeong glared at her.

"I love you more, my Ryeongie." Ryujin said showing her whisker smile because she knows it was her girlfriend's weakness.

"Never let me go, okay?" the raven haired ask that made Chaeryeong nod at her.

The raven stop the car to an open area that stirred curiosity to Chaeryeong.

"Why did you park?" Chaeryeong ask.

"Because I wanted to do this" Ryujin then lean in into Chaeryeong for a passionate kiss.

"We're here." Yuna announced as she park her car outside the familiar house.

"Why are we at your parents again, Ms. Shin?" Chaeryeong asked one eyebrow raised.

"I'm gonna introduce you to my whole family including my uncles, aunts, grandparents, and cousins, love." Yuna said as she offer her hand to Chaeryeong.

"Why?" Chaeryeong asked

"Because you're part of it" Yuna said that made her flutter.

"But I'm nervous, love" Chaeryeong said biting her lips a bit anxious.

"Don't be, Ryeongie. I'm sure they'll love you." Yuna said hugging her girlfriend until her heck of a cousin interrupted them.

"Yuna, nana and granda's waiting for you." said the black haired woman.

"And hi to you too, Chaeryeong" she greeted then go ahead of them.

"Let's go?" Yuna asked her lover and Chaeryeong nod interwining her hand with Yuna.

Yuna being the hyperactive she is introduce Chaeryeong to every of her family member that made Chaeryeong's heart flutter.

She's the luckiest she thinks. Yuna's everything she's ever need. The younger made her feel the five language of love she have never felt until Yuna. She's the greenest of green she have ever met. Yuna is the best thing she have ever had. The only downside of their relationship is that Yuna and Ryujin are cousin.

"Hey, I'll borrow your gf for a while. Chaeryeong, meet me at the garden." Ryujin told the couple.

Chaeryeong looked at Yuna to ask for permission and though the younger doesn't want to she still nod for Chaeryeong's peace of mind.

"Make it quick" Yuna told her cousin

"Okay" the black haired answer.

Chaeryeong followed her to the garden. They sat on one of the stalls away from the Shins but not too far away from Yuna's sight.

"What do you want to talk about, Ryu?" Chaeryeong asked crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." Ryujin whispherd but enough for her to hear.

"Are we done talking?" she asked about to go but Ryujin held her arm.

"I miss you" Ryujin ask hoping Chaeryeong would say the same thing.

"It's enough, Ryu. I already forgave you. I'm happy you should be too. Yuna made me feel everything you never made me feel. She made me feel secure, love, and home. The four years we had is nothing compare to what Yuna made me feel in 9 months." Chaeryeong said truthfully as she leave Ryujin alone.

Ryujin watches as Yuna hugged Chaeryeong when Chaeryeong's about to cry.

She should have made Chaeryeong feel the world when they were together. She wish she didn't left her woman when she felt it wasnt right to hold on anymore. If only she could bring back the time.

"What's your problem? You've been away from for 2 weeks and you wouldnt even bother to make time with me." Chaeryeong said asking for quality even for just a day or so.

"I'm tired, Ryeong. Can't you just give me time for myself?" Ryujin calmly said not wanting any arguments.

"You've had your vacation with your friends isn't that enough alone time already, Ryujin?" Chaeryeong asked almost in the verge of crying.

"What? You gonna cry yourself again? Go ahead. Call me when you're done crying gonna go at Yujin's for awhile." Ryujin said getting her keys to go at Yujin to spend the night there.

She cried herself that night hoping everything would be fine tomorrow.

I can't even give the bare minimum bold of me to assume she would want me back.

Ryujin bite her lips in frustration cursing herself for everything she have ever done to Chaeryeong.

"Let's go home you've been spending a lot with your friends." Ryujin said grabbing Chaeryeong out of Yeji's house.

"What the fuck." Yeji cursed as she followed the couple.

"Toxic." Lia rolled her eyes seeing the scene unfold in front of them.

Ryujin glared at them.

"Tell your friends to stay away from this." Ryujin told that made Chaeryeong nod.

She loved Ryujin so much that she'll do everything her girlfriend told her to do.

"Shhhh. Cry everything you have. I'm here, bambi." Yuna said as Chaeryeong cry into her embrace.

They are at Yuna's room. Yuna know Chaeryeong's trauma will hunt her again so she did what she thinks is best for Chaeryeong, leading the both of them to her room.

She let her girlfriend cry into her embrace until Chaeryeong fell asleep.

She kissed her girlfriend's forehead before getting a glass of water for her girlfriend when she wake up.

"Yuna, can you do me a favor?" Ryujin asked the younger.

"If you'll make me let go of Chaeryeong never in your million years, Ryujin." Yuna said.

"No. Not that. Umhh. Please never commit the same mistake I did." Ryujin said.

"I won't ever hurt her. She's my everything." Yuna said before leaving Ryujin.

Ryujin sigh.

She fucked up. She fucked up big time.

"Ryu, what if multiverse exist."

"If multiverse exist I wish every version of myself met every version of yourself, bonnie."

And I wish the other version of myself treat you better, bonnie.

End.