The Breach Begins: 173 and 106

I walked into the containment chamber with 2 other Class-Ds. I looked at SCP-173. "All Class-D Personel please approach SCP-173 for testing." The intercom said. I stepped forward with the other two. The lights began to flicker and the door opened again. I rushed out of the room.

I leaned up against the wall in the hallway trying to process what happened. I heard a girl scream in the next room. I rushed into the room to see my Ex, Marceline Mtgomery, cornered by SCP-173. I rushed down the stairs to her. "Listen up Marce!" I yelled. "If I keep staring at it while you blink it wont move." I said. Marceline nodded. I stared at it and Marce blinked.

"Now Marceline come over here! quick!" He said. Marce nodded and rushed over to me. I hugged her. "Lets go." I said. Marce nodded. Me and her left the room as fast as possible. Marce looked at me. "Why did you save me Leo?" She asked. I smiled. "Remember? Sam broke up with me." I said. Marce nodded and kissed me. "Then ill be the one to be with you." She said. I nodded. "Ok marcey." I said and kissed her back. "Lets go." I said.

She nodded. I walked beside her. "What are you here for?" She asked me. I sighed. "DUI." He said. She nodded. "Oh...ok." she said smiling.