𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲

Start from the beginning

"look in our defense, she was wearing something revealing. can't blame us for not looking and besides she was asking-" before he could finish his sentence, i pulled out my gun and shot him right in the head causing his body to dropped to the cold and hard ground.

"anyone else ?" i looked around waiting for someone to object but luckily no one dared to say a word or even make eye contact with me.

"great ! i'll see you guys tomorrow then ?" they nodded their heads in fear and scurry their way out of the room.

i dropped my gun on the table and took a seat. i then pulled out my phone from my pocket and began dialing one of my bodyguards to ask them to dispose the dead body for me.

within minutes, nailea, who was sucking on her lollipop and carrying a bottle of beer, along with the two bodyguards i called for had arrived with a body bag and cleaning equipments.

nailea then walked towards me and took a seat on my lap. "what happened ?" she asked softly as her cheeks hollowed from sucking onto that lollipop.

"remember daniel ? the guy thats very cocky and loves bragging about everything his life." i answered while staring at her lips.

"oh yeah...i've never liked him. he's so annoying i'm glad you killed him." i hummed in response and pulled out a cigar stick from the box. i then placed it in between my lips and began lighting up my cigar.

i took a long drag of my cigar and release thick cloud of smoke into the air. "so, do you wanna start explaining to me why the hell did you do that ?"

"do what ?" she asked innocently.

i quirked my eyebrow making her sigh in defeat. "i was really bored and you know how much i enjoy provoking you." she pouted and gave me an innocent look.

"and you know how much i hate it when you get on my nerves. now strip off your clothes and get on your knees." i demanded the latina to which she did what was told in an instant.

by now the floor was cleaned, the body was along with the two bodyguards were already out of them room leaving just the two of us in here.

i took another drag of my cigar as i watched the shorter girl gave me a show where she slowly strips her clothes off and throwing it at me while maintaining eye contact.

once she was fully naked, she slowly walked over to me and kneeled down in-front of me. she place her hands on my hard on and began giving it a soft rub and a slight squeeze while looking up at me with those beautiful doe eyes.

i was breathing heavily and holding back my moan not wanting to give in because i originally planned to punished her for interrupting my game with the other guys.

she finally set my cock free from the uncomfortableness by unzipping my pants and pulling both my pants and boxers down to rye floor.

she wrapped her tiny hand almost entirely around my cock, her fingertips just unable to meet as she started to jerk her hand, contemplating spitting in her hand to lubricate but the precum that began to dribble down my swollen cockhead did the job for her.

gathering it up in her hand and speeding her jerks up as i moaned incoherently while maintaining eye contact. "always amazes me how big you are baby." she spoke up with lust lacing through her tone.

she gave the head of my cock a few kitten licks before wrapping her mouth around my tip while continuing the hand job. the feeling of nailea's lips on my cock, her tongue slowly swirling around my head as her jerking became quicker, brought me to cloud nine.

she stops and reverses directions every so often, hitting all my weak spots which earned a breathy moaned from me. she pulled away which made a long string of saliva that turned me on even more.