𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

she rolled her in annoyance and continued pressing onto the emergency button as she yelled out for help. i gave up at trying to stop her so i took a seat at the corner and endure through whatever was happening right now.

"are you seriously gonna sit down there and not help me !?" she scolded to which i rolled my eyes at her not bothering to say a word to her.

"did you just roll your eyes at me !?" i rolled my eyes once again but not directly at her, to annoy her even more.

she scoffed and continued yelling out for help as she kept knocking on the door. eventually when she grew tired, she finally took a seat at the corner opposite of me and rested her back against the wall while hugging onto her knees.

i turned to face her to see that there was panic and worries written across her face as she bit onto her lips nervously. "we're gonna be fine. i'm pretty sure help is on the way."

"how would you know that ?! and how could you be so calm at a time like this ?!" she retorted.

"well for one, you were ringing the bell and yelling out for help non stop, so i'm pretty sure they got annoyed and finally decided to help us just so you would stop being annoying with the ringing and yelling, and two, i've always been a calm person. my mom have always taught me to never panic at any kind of situations because panicking will only make you worry even more." i answered calmly.

"sorry i wanted us out of here as soon as possible." she sarcastically spoke making me roll my eyes.

"by annoying the hell out of those workers ? once or twice was enough but you did it way more than that."

"at-least i'm doing something. if we get out of here it's all thanks to me. unlike you i'm not lazy and emo all the time." she argued.

"just cause i'm not talkative and wants to be alone most of the time does not mean i'm emo. and being sleepy in class doesn't mean i'm lazy. at least i get my work done unlike a certain someone who needs other people to do it for her. wonder how you got into college." i mumbled the last past but to my dismay she heard it pretty clearly.

"for your information, i only asked for help when i really do need it and i got in here solely because of myself." she defended herself.

"sure jan." i mumbled.

-

after about an hour has passed, nothing much has changed. both of us were quiet, we weren't getting any response from the people outside and it was starting to get bored and awkward due to how silent it was.

nailea let out a huge sigh as i kept taping on the handle using my nails. "will you please stop that ? it's annoying." she finally spoke up.

i rolled my eyes and kept doing the opposite of what she said just so i could annoy her even more and it seems like it was working very well.

"can't believe i'm stuck here with you." she mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"i'd rather eat cockroaches than be stuck here with you." i bit back which then earned a scoff from her.

"excuse me ? people would literally do all sorts of stuff just so they could be in your place. be grateful."

"well good thing i'm not like those other people you're talking about."

"whatever i'm not up for arguing with you so let's just get to know each other better." she suggested. 

"no thanks." i declined.