Ch.11

Raven Woods~

I greeted Detective Jonah and walked into his small but kept office. I wasn't too surprised to see Brianna but I made sure I sat far away from her.

"So. The police put the events in order last night. It was suprsing but let's hear it." Detective Jonah said.

He shuffled through some papers and then said 'aha' he found the paper he was looking for.

Through my peripheral vision I could see Brianna, she had bruises on the side of her face and there was a gigantic scar on her left leg where Jenn shot her.

"Okay. It says ...1:00 am in the morning. Alsatia the grandmother of two children was outside on her porch when she heard gunshots firing." He began.

"She was scared and worried she told detective Josephine. They found evidence that Brianna Lydia Ramirez was the one he practically killed Raven Woods brother who is in the hospital suffering for his dear life."

"You could stop right there." Brianna said holding out one scrawny finger. She smirked and peered at me.

"It wasn't my fault. They came in my home and started shooting my family" she said.

I was about to argue back with her when Detective Jonah shook His head. "Brianna, its too late to lie. We have real evidence and you'll be going to jail."

Brianna looked at me once again, rolled her eyes and sat back in the medal chair.

"Is this over now?" I asked stubbornly. Detective excused me and I grabbed my stuff and walked to the front of the police department.

"Hey, didn't think I'll see you again." I heard a deep voice coming from the desk behind me, I turned my head to see the same boy that ushered me in the office.

His dreads were down and he wore a nice wife beater and some regular jeans with some white and black addidas.

"Didn't think I'll see you again either." I said smiling, he smiled showing his braces.

"Why you here anyway?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"The real question is why are YOU here!" I said pointing at his chest. He smiled and stared at me.

"It is only because my dad is the head police chief of the whole department." He answered bluntly. He took out a dollar and gave it to me.

"Here, I know my father will keep you here long. Why don't you go buy a snack?" He said forcing the dollar in my hands.

"Wait detective Jonah is your father?" I asked surprisingly. He nodded proudly and led me to the vending machine.

I ordered a bag of chips and a soda. "Hey, do you know anything about why I'm here?" I asked.

"He nodded while he gulped down his water. "Hell yeah. My father tells my mother and I everything."

I nodded and looked at Andi and Jenn walking my way, they just came out their detectives office.

"I heard you were in a room with Brianna!" Jenn teased and grabbed my drink and gulped it down. I slapped her and looked at Andi who was staring Dread boy down.

"Oh..I forgot, this is.." I looked at dread boy to tell me what His name was. He whispered Adrienne.

"Yeah this is Adrienne." I said proudly. Jenn smirked and Andi looked more furious than ever!

"Andi? What's the matter?" I asked as Jenn and Adrienne turned to look at fuming Andi.

"Andi likes you. He gets jealous when you meet boys." Jenn answered bluntly and throwing my soda can in the garbage.

I looked at Andi and was about to comfort him but I felt a hard push and I fell to the ground. Brianna was on top of me getting ready to punch the shit out of me but many police officers interfered and dragged her away.

"Damn. She wanted to kill you." Adrienne said as he helped me up. I noticed that Andi was gone but I didn't worry, he probably went to use the bathroom.

After an hour we were sent home and I said my goodbyes to Adrienne. We found Andi and I was dropping them home.

"So what was that all about?" I asked Andi and Jenn as I stopped at redberry street and turned left.

"He likes you! I'm telling you!" Jenn warned taking off her seatbelt as I pulled in front of their three bedroom modern looking house.

"Bye!" Jenn called, I said bye back and waved to Andi but he just shook his head and walks off.

Why does life have to be so complicated! Damn, Vermont wasn't as bad as this but I kind of like this drama. I locked my car doors and drove home.