My smiled slowly dropped and I glanced down at my lap. I gulped deeply. The table had gotten quiet once more. My father chuckled.

"Do not tell me after four years I have yet to see my daughter with a suitable man. You've had more than one season to acquire one." He said, I could hear his mood slightly changing like the sun setting. My mouth opened and I could say nothing.

"Mr. Buckingham, please, blame me. I allowed her to take four years of consolation to let her get used to the people of the ton. You know how vicious these kind of people can be." Mrs. Bridgerton said, nervously smiling. My father hummed... again. "Well this dinner was simply delicious Lady Bridgerton." He said before she laughed bashfully.

"Why, thank you. I will allow the housekeepers to lead you to your bedchambers." She said, watching as two of the housekeepers stood beside the man's chair. He finally stood, fixing his suit and leaving the dining hall with the housekeepers at his side.

I breathed out, rubbing my temples. Benedict squeezed my hand. "Are you alright?" He whispered to me. I suddenly heard someone come into the room, I looked up to see a footmen.

"Ms. Buckingham, Sir Isaac Riddle has requested your presence." He said, my shoulders relaxed. Finally. I stood up from my seat and walked around the long table. "My dear, who is this Sir Riddle?!" I heard Lady Bridgerton say as I left the room.

I was sat on my bed and my legs were pinned open and I moaned loudly, my head was thrown back. My yellow dresses was bunched up at my waist and I buried my hand into Isaac's hair while his face was between my legs. Shocks of pleasure filled my body like finely aged whiskey.

A knot formed in my stomach and his mouth went faster, causing my legs to tense. My moans had gotten louder and I was perfectly sure that if someone stood directly in front of my closed door they could hear I was close. Yes, that kind of close.

"More!" I moaned out as I squeezed my eyes shut. He suddenly removed his face from legs and I was met with his domineering look, I smiled hazily before he kissed me roughly. He clawed at the yellow fabric of my dress.

"Remove this vexatious thing so I can get to what I really want." He said darkly, I hummed, pecking his lips. "I cannot, I have my entire day dedicated to my father." I said breathless. He smirked before scoffing.

"Yet you are here with me." He said, I smiled before he kissed me deeply. He took off his trousers and I was met with a harsh thrust and a sudden outburst of flickering stars. My mouth went agape as he continued the harsh pace. My moans were nearly shouts and the bed creaked loudly.

"We have to move, my family will know." I struggled to say against his lips. He hummed before picking me and taking me towards my vanity, I heard him knocking down my perfume bottles and boxes of jewelry with a crash. He kissed me deeply, cupping my face.

He continued his thrusts and I bled my moans into his mouth.

everyone's point of view

Benedict walked up the grand stairs and took a left, going to Hope's room. He approached the door but suddenly stopped, hearing muffled moans of pleasure behind the wood of the door. His eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

Isaac stopped his thrusts and put down Hope, forcefully turning her around and bending her over on the vanity. His thrusts continued once more and now Benedict really got an earful of Hope's pretty but loud moans.