Realization

Suzy put on her makeup and zipped up the short black dress she would've worn to her daddy's funeral. Peppa had told her not to go, that there was no point because no one would be there and her mom would be too busy collecting his insurance. But something within her said that going would be good for both of them, Suzy didn't go to her daddy's funeral because she didn't believe he died, now she doesn't know. There was a time where she wanted to marry her daddy, this was when she was 6 and didn't understand the concept of marriage. She rejected the tears that were trying to leave her eyes, she didn't want to ruin her makeup.
As she rode her bike, she couldn't help but get mad at herself for not going to her daddy's funeral. She hated herself for being so stupid thinking that he would come back. As she strolled by the pond he used to take her too and let out a sigh,
"He's not coming back."

She looked at Peppa's house, Sharon refused to have a funeral for her "beloved" husband so they dug a hole and decided to drop him in.
Chloe, Peppa's cousin, did a piss poor job at playing "Sound of Silence" on a flute. Her brother, Alexander and George were high off their asses and were chucking the whole time. Peppa's uncle and aunt tried lowering Percy Pig into the ground, but instead they dropped him and he went down with a thump. Sharon laughed and said, "Hope there won't be an earthquake in China from his fat ass." She said this while counting his insurance money. And Peppa seemed too calm about the situation, like if her emotions were stolen from her.
Suzy was the only one who cried that day, she cried for Percy, for Peppa, and her Daddy. She then looked at Peppa's house again, and saw a shadow move from the window in the basement. She shook it off, but a fear lingered in her like if maybe that shadow wasn't a figment of her imagination, but something else...
Or someone else...
Peppa led Suzy to her room, the two of them started making out. Peppa's left her fingerprints on every inch of Suzy's fragile body before unzipping her dress. Suzy wanted to do the same things that Peppa was doing to her, she wanted to make her feel the way Peppa made Suzy feel, but not tonight.
"Peppa I can't." She said while pulling away and lifting the dress back on that covered the pink panties she wore.
Peppa went to kiss her again, and again Suzy pushed her away,
"But why Suzy? Maybe it'll help you feel better, you know?"
She turned around and yelled, "I don't want to feel better right now ok?! I just...want to be sad." Peppa looked at her, realising how selfish she was. Suzy thought Mr. Sheep was dead, and this took a huge affect on her.
As she took Suzy into her arms and let her cry on her shoulder, she had a realization that sent chills of guilt and pleasure at the same time.
Peppa's plan was working.