Heartbreaking News and Findings (chapter 7)

A/N: testing and graduation is over so I'm out of school so I will hopefully be able to post more chapters and post them quickly. But I do still have things to do that is outside of school but now I'll have a lot more free time. That's all Let's go on the the chapter.

Quick recap: Nezuko was training with Rengoku and found out she could use what they considered a lost breathing style called Fire Phoenix Breathing (FPB). Meanwhile Tanjiro trained with the upper moons and got turned into a demon and killed the drum demon. He also sent a warning to the demon slayer corps. Now let's go see what the pillars/hashira react to the message.

Nezuko's POV:
I was just training Kyojuro and the one of the messenger crows says that a hashira meeting has been called. Kyojuro looks at me and says that I could tag along since we were going to HQ anyways to talk about Kyojuro making me his tsuguko. We get there around 5 min later and we're the first ones there so we talked for around 15 min untill everyone showed up. Master eventually comes out and we all greet him. Sanemi ask why the meeting was called so suddenly, he then explained that there is a demon that seems to be very powerful and has sent us a message by one of our crows. We are all a little shocked and then a crow lands and master ask what the demon said and the crow started. He said "tell your pathetic master that there was a trouble coming their way and to prepare because there will be no mercy for anybody who wants to hurt my family." All the hashira and master sits a little confused. I then spoke up asking if he was one of the 12 moons, the crow said no and the air around seem to become lighter. I guess everyone was worried about it being one. Now that everyone is a little bit more calm I ask a very important question."What did he look like??". The crow said he had short maroon/red, red eyes and a weird mark on his face that looks like flames. Once he got done I feel tears run down my face and all the hashira staring at me. Kyojuro ask if everything was ok I the said " I don't know if it's him but by the description I think it's him." Kyojuro catches on to what I am suggesting and hugs me tight. The hashira look even more confused now, but at this moment in time I didn't care. Master ask if I'm alright and I tell him I'm ok I just need a minute he nods his head and I walk off still crying. Once the meeting was over Kyojuro found me and said master has a mission for me with the water hashira Giyu Tomioka and the insect hashira Shinobu Kocho on mount Natagumo where lower rank demon slayers have been going up but never going back down. He also told me I had to leave now and the others will follow soon since they have to round out the kakushi. I hugged Kyojuro and he hugged back telling me to be careful and to be aware of my surroundings. I let go of him reassuring him I'll be fine. I leave but have a really bad felling about what is going to happen on this mission.
A/N: I didn't show what Nezuko's sword looked like soo here is a picture. Ik it's not like the "normal" slayer sword but I like the design of this sooo 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ why not use it.

I finally reached the mountain and along the way I ending up taking along 2 more people their name being Zenitsu Agatsuma and the other being Inosuke Hashibira

I finally reached the mountain and along the way I ending up taking along 2 more people their name being Zenitsu Agatsuma and the other being Inosuke Hashibira. Their personalities are.... unique to say the least. Zenitsu is kinda a cry baby and very loud, while Inosuke is well just loud. Inosuke has challenged me to about 10 fights to see who is stronger since we have started walking up the mountain. (Everything basically goes the same way as cannon untill the rui part but I'll get their later)

Tanjiro's POV:

It has been around 5 days since I had killed the drum demon. I was just walking around the infinity castle and training for the most part and going out hunting with the upper moons. That's when father called me to his room I get there and kneel in front of him and greeted him he told me to stand and said he had a sort of mission for me. I was excited because I could finally help father hopefully get one step closer to his goal. He told me to go to mount Natagumo and bring back lower moon 5: Rui and kill his so called 'family' which I agreed to do and he had Nakime to teleport me there. I immediately start running through the forest killing all the spider family I see. It was almost all except the 'mother', 'father' and his 'sister'. I found the mother but sense a slayer near by so I hide in a bush watching to see what would happen. I see a girl with long back hair with pink eyes and she jumps in the air and says "Fire Phoenix Breathing, First Form: Feather of fire!!" She then cuts the mother's head off. I make a mental note of the breathing style name and I follow her she eventually meets up with what I assume to be her friends.(A/N: Zenitsu didn't get poisoned b/c Tanjiro killed the brother before Zenitsu got there.) They all travel up higher when they saw the sister spider and started running after her that's when the father came and the 3 tried their best the girl got sent to another part of the mountain and yelled at the other to not die. I decided I needed to follow the girl but also needed to complete the mission. That is when I ran to the father spider and to my sword out and whisper "Sun Breathing, First Form: Dance" not wanting the demon slayers present to hear what breathing I use. I then look back to the low level demon slayers smirking and disappearing. I got to around where the girl should have landed and hear so intense combat and see the girl about to cut off Rui's head and step in blocking the same form she used on the mother. She looked surprised and the a look of shocked and sadness. She quickly jumped back. I turn and looked at Rui he looked scared asking " WHY DOES YOUR EYES LOOK LIKE HIS!?!?" I just responded with "father wouldn't be happy if one of his 'strongest' demon died especially to a lower ranked demon slayer.... Anyway he said to get you because you don't like coming to the meeting but this one is required so go!" He the nods his head shakily and called for Nakime. I look at the girl and all she does is stare back with a shocked look. I then said " I would deal with you but my mission is done and father needs me so untill next time. But next time you won't be leaving alive." That's when 2 people attack me and it's the water and insect hashira I assume because of their breathing style and the aura they give off. I dodge and now standing by the girl I then say " Dang this would have been such a fun fight but I got to go. Bye you pathetic demon slayers." And with that Nakime teleports me back to father's room in the infinity castle. Once again I kneel and say "mission completed none of the spider family is alive and lower moon 5 is in the meeting room along with everyone one else waiting for your arrival." Father then smiles saying " I knew I could trust you with this mission now arise... We have some failures to take care of." I got up and began walking to the room where the meeting was being held.

Nezuko's POV:
Everything was going smoothly untill a big demon with a spider came out of nowhere telling us to stop killing his family. We were trying to kill him but he got a broken tree swinging it and hitting me to different part of the mountain. As I was going through the air I yelled at Inosuke and Zenitsu to not die and hold out as long as they can. Eventually I hit the ground with a thud and at this point I was glad I could use FPB because I can heal myself using the 4th form Healing warmth and the stamina training Kyojuro gave me since this takes a good part of it to heal me. I then see 2 more spider demon and use the element of surprise the girl and kill her but the boy was able to dodge my attack. I was tired and didn't think I could actually win the fight but I was going to try. It has been around 10-ish minutes and I was about to cut his head off another demon appeared and my worst nightmare came to life. That's demon that appeared was Tanjiro all I was able to do was look on in shock. The demon look at Tanjiro in shock asking why his eyes look like someone's and he replied with someone he called 'father' being mad if he died especially at the hands of a lower ranked demon slayer. I stopped listening after that. I was still in shocked but I was snapped out of my shock when he said that he would deal with me but he had something to do. That's when Giyu and Shinobu attack him which he seems to easily dodge and say something about next time we meet we wouldn't be leaving alive and the poof he was gone. Shinobu starts asking to many questions and I honestly wasn't listening I just dropped on my knees and started crying. Shinobu looked shocked and said it must be his blood demon art I eventually Start see black spots in my vision and the nothing but black. I woke up in Kyojuro's house and he asked me what happened on the mission with all the hashira outside the door listening in I explained what happened and latched on to Kyojuro crying saying it was him. All he does is stroke my hair and run my back stating that everything would be ok. (IN A BROTHERLY LOVING WAY NOT ROMANTICALLY!!!) I then drifted off to sleep while wondering what my older brother was doing and hoping that he would stay safe even if he was a demon he would always be my older brother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that is were I am going to leave it off at. Thank you for reading this chapter even though I got it out later than I wanted to. I hope you have a good day/night/evening and thank you once again for reading. Byeee and I plan to get chapters out faster now since I have more free time.