Life of Innoh(Life of Pi) - Chapter 1: Novelist

• Dedicated kay Andrei Innoh Reloza

Life of Pi

Hi, I am Andrei Irrfhan P. Reloza, who lives in Pondicherry, India. One day, a novelist came to my house and he told me what is my life biography. I started the story.

"I was born and raised in one of the world's best places. My name is Andrei Irrfhan P. Reloza, which you can call me "Irr". I am a Hindu. I got my name in my father. My father searched for the best public pools in the world and found the pool named "Andrettia Irrfhanics" and got my name into that swimming pool. In school, I was teased by other students, by calling me "Andrea". My name was luxurious public pool became into a woman name. When I got into secondary school, I changed my name ito "Irr" because I got an answer when my math teacher asked me what is the irrational answer.

In the mountains, my brother "Ravi Reloza", or Rav, told me to drink the holy water from the church for a bucks. I drank the holy water and saw the paintings around the church. The priest saw me and I told him "Why whould God sacrifice his own son for the sake of the people?". That makes no sense at all. But the longer I listen to the priest, the longer I became interested in God and Jesus. I also thanked Vishnu for introducing me to Christ.

While roaming about in the city, I saw a mosque and saw what others are doing. I did what they do, and I started to like Allah. I started to follow three religions at the same time. I knew what I do, and I like them all.

When I am 16, I found my true love. Her name is Anandi. I met her because my mom told me to replace her and become the new rhythmer. While Anandi is dancing, I felt on my heart the rhythm of the true love. The teacher instructed to stop, and made Anandi come in the front of me... and I can't move... my heart felt the true love... and...

BOOM!

"Irr! Rhythm now!" my teacher instructed.

Few days later, she felt I was stalking her. She waited for me in a corner to know that I am really stalking her. And yes, I was cornered. Like a cornered rat. She asked me a ton of questions to prove that I am not stalking her. Until she tells me why did she notice that I am following her. I illustrated her dance that means, "the love of God is hiding in the forest". She said that It's also a lotus flower. Then I asked slowly, "Why would a lotus flower would hide in the forest?".

Few months later, I am her OFFICIALLY best-friend! Yeah! I didn't knew how to do a proposal, and searched in the Google how to do proposals. One day, we are dating in a luxurious hotel in India, and while in the elevator, the elevator shakes and stops.

"What happened, Irr?" she asked me.

"I don't know, but, maybe it's a maintenance problem." I told her.

"I don't want to get trapped here, Irr. I am too scared." she told me.

"Don't worry, Anandi. I have some candies here. If you're hungry, you can eat these candies." I said.

"But, candies will not make me full!" she said.

"No, Anandi. In these times of accidents, you shall need to resist hunger. Here, take this. This is a candy of Jack&Jill." I told her and she ate it.

A few hours later, I just woke up and I felt something on my shoulders. As I look to my right, I see Anandi on my shoulders. Oh. Anandi. What a warm feeling. I couldn't resist this, so I felt really good, and my energy came back to me. Good.

Anandi woke up with a big yawn. She said if we are in the hospital. I said no, and I added that we are still trapped. A few minutes later, a group of rescuers came to us and broke the door. Atlast, we're out.

The news spread like a wildfire. There are lots of IrrDi loveteam on the internet and became the most used name in the Wattpad. There are lots of interviews. Until one day... a shining bright sun in the morning... I asked her to watch cinema on Friday night. The movie was so romantic, I can't even wait for that romantic scene!

In the romantic scene, I obviously proposed to her. I don't know if she accepts it! My heart was throbbing! I think that I would die if I get rejected!

In her few words, she said a big...

"YES".

Woo! I shouted in joy! The guard put us out for being noisy. But atleast, she accepts it.

Few days before that moment, we are ready to get married! What should I use, Luxurious Tuxedo or the expensive gold luxury tuxedios? Mmhmm...

Few days later, we are now officially married.

Now, we're starting a new life in Winnipeg, Canada."

What would happen to us? Stay tuned for Life of Innoh!