Chapter Three

Beginne am Anfang

I feel some thing ahead of me and I walk quietly towards it. I look over through the grass to see Ron sitting there all pouty like. I walk out of the grass and Ron jumps ten feet in the air.

"What's wrong?" I ask and come and sit next to him in the grass. "Nothing," he says quietly. "It didn't seem like nothing when you stormed out of there," I say. "I said I'm fine!" He exclaims.

"Oh I see how it is, you don't what me to live with you. I guess the whole friend the was and act. Just forget it!" I exclaim and run off into the grass, "I didn't mean it that way!" He yells after me. "I SUPPOSE HARRY TO!" I yell back and Ron says quiet.

"I know when I'm not wanted," I say and apperate into my room upstairs. I had my Hogwarts bag already packed in my purple bag. I pack the rest of my stuff into it and Apperate away from the Burrow.

-

HARRY'S POV

I watch them go after Felicity go after Ron and I wait. After a little while Ron comes back without Felicity. "Ron where is Felicity?" I ask concerned for my best friend.

He stays silent with his head down, "what did you say to her!" I exclaim and run up to her room. All her stuff was gone she must have apperated out of the burrow. Seriously what did Ron say that would make her leave without saying goodbye.

-

FELICITY'S POV

I knew exactly where I was going to go, I land and fall on my face and I was crying. How could my to best friends do that to me, go I hate guys so much. I bet I looked like a raccoon with all the mascara going down my face.

I go up to the door of the house I apperated to. I knocked on the door, I know Hermione wasn't like them because of the night of the troll I knew we were real friends. I hear shuffling and movement on the other side of the door.

It opened to see Hermione standing at the doorway. She gasps and pulls me inside, "what's wrong?" She asks. "Can I stay here in till school starts?" I ask. "Of course my parents won't care, so what happened," she asks.

"Well I agree guys are complete ass holes and I hope Harry and Ron. I found out that the Weasley were going to adopt me," I pause. "What's wrong with that." She asks me, "Well Ron stormed off because he didn't want me to live with him I guess. When I asked if he and Harry really were my friends he wouldn't answer, I guess it was obvious." I say sadly.

"I'm sure there is an explanation," she says, "I wonder what Ron's parents thinks hey never saw me go upstairs to get my stuff." I say. "Come on my parents are out but I'm sure they would be fine with you staying." She says.

-

The next day we are all situated and Hermione's parents are ok with me staying. We are going to go to diagon ally today, we wake up early. I scramble around so we can have as much time as we can there.

We pick out clothes, I wear a light blue tank top and some black shorts. Hermione wears a Pink tank top with white shorts. We both have on flats and I wear my hair down and wavy and Hermione has the half up half down look going.

I'm happy now it is second year Dumbledore trusts me to use my Apperating thing but suggests that I wait till everyone else knows how. I agreed with him so now I have to do use magic the old fashion way.

We get to diagon ally the muggle way, I liked it. It reminded me of last year when I went with Dumbledore we go through the brick wall and come across shops. I already had money packed from last time so I didn't need to go to Grinngots so I wave Hermione's family away.

I walk down the street then get pulled into and ally way. I kick who it was who grabbed me and I hear a groan and I thump. I turn around to see to on the ground, "I needed to explain. I promise Felicity, you are my friend."

-

RONALD'S POV

"I needed to explain. I promise Felicity you are my friend." I say. "My best friend Harry's to," I say. "I was just in shock, promise," I lie, in reality I was confuse for liking her. I know I want to be her friend but I also really do, see what has happened, I will promise myself to only think of her as a friend.

"In shock, really." Felicity says with a raised eyebrow, "yes I already have five brothers, now image getting a sister that makes six siblings!" I exclaim. "Oh look you can can," she says sarcastically laughing, "so your not mad?" I ask. "If I find out your lying to me I will stay with Hermione for ever." She says laughing.

<3<3<3<3

Authors Notes,

Ok so I switched Points of view in this chapter. I will finish diagon ally next chapter and I hope you liked this one. I'll update soon and please if you haven't read the first Felicity pages I recommend it other wise you won't know what is going on that well.

-Grangergal out-