Chapter Three

God sometimes I really hate guys, I now live with 5 other guys and only Mum. Now Harry was here God guys can just be annoying. How can they all be so vile and sweet at the same time. That's not how it was this morning, they were nothing but vile.

Like I said last year, I am definitely not a morning person and guys bring out the worst of me in the morning. So this was my morning.

"FELICITY WAKE UP!" Ron yells, "Maybe we can all full a bucket up with water and pour it on her," Fred says. "It worked last time," George finished. "Do that I will make sure you die a firey death," I mumble and try to back to see.

"I really hope she is just sleep talking," I hear Harry says. "No, I wasn't," I mumble a little louder. "WAKE UP NOW!" Fred and George yell loudly. "Get me coffee and I will get up," I say, "fine," they all groan and leave.

I sigh in relief and bury my head into my pillow. I really hate the guys sometimes, I get a few moments of peace before the guys came back in. I keep my eyes close in my theory that if you ignore it, it will go away.

Then I heard it, I thump and then I was soaked in hot coffee. "YOU COMPETE IDIOTS!" I exclaim braking out from the bed. It starts to rain and then comes thunder and lightning, fusing up with my anger. The sky's go dark and then a hand touches my arm braking me from my trance.

I look up to see Harry there, he had a worried look on his face. "Get out! NOW!" I exclaim at them and all four of them quickly leave. The rain stops and the sky lightens up, and the storm I created went away. My powers are getting stronger and they are getting harder to control.

I pull off the sticky coffee clothes I was wearing and hop in the shower. I wash myself off making sure I don't smell like terribly made coffee that Fred made. I rap my towel around me and go over to my clothes.

I put on a white tank top and some Jean shorts, I put on some white vans and a sliver heart necklace. I brush my straight hair and part it to the side like I usually do. I put on some mascara and I Put my wand in my belt loop to me right side so I can pull it out with my left hand. I'm left handed so it would just be easier.

I look at my clock to see it was 10:46, I hear taping on my window. I push it open and an owl Hermione got me comes into my room holding the coffee just the way I like it. I grab the cup.

"Thanks Owl," I say, I named it Owl because I am just so original. I drink it, Ah so perfect. Why can't Fred and George make coffee this good, I wonder where Owl gets this.

You have to go out side because my room is on the top floor and I have I little balcony with stairs attached to it so I have to go outside to get to my room. It was soaking out, must be from my not so little storm.

I head down the stairs and I sip my coffee and wipe my mouth so I don't have a Coffee mustache. I go down to the main floor where the kitchen was and sit down and grab some food.

The guys are all very quiet. "Sorry guys lost temper," I say. "It is ok," they say. Mum walks into the kitchen with a weird look on her face. "Now that was a strange storm it only lasted a few minutes but it it took down a tree in the yard!" She exclaimed. "Yup," Fred says. "Weird storm," George, Ron, Harry, and I also say at the same time making her look at us strangely.

Dad comes into the kitchen along with Percy following him. "Great everyone is here," Mum says. "Yes we have something to tell you," Dad says. "Ok," Ron says.

"We have officially decided to adopt Felicity. You can keep your last name but we just wanted to me it official." Mum says. I felt so happy, but then Ron got up from the table and stormed off to outside.

I felt hurt did he not like me, or did he not what me in his family. I run out to the back and follow him into the tall grass. I follow the trail we had made over the summer, I freeze. I bend over and wait trying to feel the vibration through the earth.