Night Hunting (part 2 )

Now they are adults they teach juniors

One day Ying decided that they will go for Night Hunt on mountain top . They have all things but the last thing they need to have elders permission.  All the juniors are very happy because they know Master Wei convenience elders
"I am so excited  "
Yeah me too it will be our first night hunt "
"Please God help Master Wei"
"I am sure he can do it "
All the juniors are talking themselves.  suddenly they noticed Master Wei come and say "So........all of you ready for go "with a charming smile
"That means........"
"Yes,We have elders permission " say Ying with a bunny smile.
"OK ready, we will go tomorrow , Good Night kids "
"Who kid ,I AM Not KID ANY MORE "
Hearing that  all of them laugh loudly
"Be quite, in cloudless there is a rule not to laugh loudly " say Wangji with a serious face .
All the juniors bow Wangji and Master Wei then  go to their rooms for sleep

*                  *                   *                 *

Next day they start their journey
On their way they talk so much, like that an hour pass Now they are top of the hill.  Suddenly they heard a strange sound came from bushes.
"Do you hear that"
"Yes,What is this! "
"Let's check........"
"BE CAREFUL "say Wei Ying by spare his one hand around the juniors and one hand his sword .
Then  one foot extended towards the sound .
Suddenly a monster appear in front them with his big body and many long tentacles .
"Sanwao-ma-dan!" say Lan Wangji with a pale face and husky voice.

The monster attack them by his tentacles.  They just save themselves. 
Lan Wangji beat the beast by his Guzheng .
Wei Ying notice the monster will  try to attack Lan Wangji by fire .
"LAN ZHAN!" say Wei Ying loudly and appear infront of his beloved .
Wei Ying get hurt depply by the monster.
"Wei Ying " say Lan Wangji when he see his beloved fall on the ground .
Lan Wangji quickly come beside his beloved and say " Sorry Wei Ying  I can't protect you sorry " his voice is trembling.  Immediately Wei Ying vomit some blood. 
"Master Wei !" all the juniors cry out loudly. ...
Wei Ying get up from  ground and stared at Lan Wangji, with a Gasp say " Lan-zh ,I am ok please don't worry and save all the juniors " with a rumbling voice and a fake smile .

Wei Ying move from the crowd and go in front of the  monster and cut his finger by his sword and write something on talisman with his blood. Then through the talisman towards the monster.
Behind him all the juniors saw his bewilderly

Then he let out Chen-ching (flute) from his ropes and start play it . Immediately black smokes gather around Wei Ying.
The monster try to fight back but it can't.
Lan Wangji notice his belove loose his concentration. Immediately he fly in the sky and appear his Guzheng  and play it for helping his  beloved's  concentration.

When the two great cultivaters are together who can beat him.
They attack it together with full power.  At a glance the monster collapse on the ground and then it becomes black smoke.
Lan Wangji come to his beloved and ask "What is this and from when" with  straight face . But only  Wei Ying can understand that Lan Wangji is angry.
With a tumbling voice he say " I practice  the demonic cultivation secretly "
"........"
" When I was very  young I saw my mother to practice demonic cultivation , I also like to practice demonic cultivation and the most important I can control it " say Wei Ying
"OK please don't keep any secret from me , I.." say Lan Wangji with a husky voice.
"Let's go for Inn " say Lan Wangji
"Yes "
"No sooner we had gone than all the inn will close"

Thanks you so much for read this story

****Next part will come soon *****