🦁 The Rebel 2-4 🦁

Start from the beginning

'Be prepared, Raina. Another wave is coming.' Raft's voice resounds inside Raina's mind.

'Yes. I will.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

The group is on their way to their classes and accidentally meets with Cater and Riddle along the way.

"Good Morning, Riddle-senpai." Raina greets and along with Iruma bows down. Asmodeus just give a simple nod and Clara enthusiastically waves.

"G'morning~ Little prefect~," greet Cater. Riddle nodded before walking in front of Raina and fixing her bows.

"Hm. Your tie is a little off. Following the rules start with your attire or else your residents will not listen to you... That will be bad for your reputation in NRC too." Riddle reminded after fixing Raina's bows.

"Oh? Ace and Deuce is not with you?" Grim ask while looking for the familiar duo.

"They busy doing their duty of feeding the flamingo while dressed in pink. By the way, there another accidents again last night." Said Riddle.

Cater continue, "According to the portrait that witnessed it, the victim was a second year from Scarabia dorm. Jamil Viper. It apperantly happen in the kitchen."

"Eh? Jamil-senpai? I thought he is the most careful person?"

"Raina-chan? You know Jamil?"

"Yes. Me and Clara meet with Jamil and Kalim at our first day in school. But Jamil-senpai struck me as someone with careful personality. It not possible that he have this accidents just because he is clumsy." Explain Raina.

"That is even more reason for us to go and ask about this directly to him. We still have a 30 minutes before our PE start."

"Then let's go."

-Cafetaria-

They all found Jamil and Kalim at their usual table sitting while eating their lunch. Jamil notices they coming to him and Kalim already waving to Raina.

"Jamil-senpai. I heard you get hurt last night. Are you okay now?" Ask Raina worriedly.

"*sigh* Is the rumors already spread like that? What you all want?" said Jamil.

"Ah!!! You are the racoon that set my butt on fire in the entrance ceremony!" Kalim shout while pointing towards Grim.

"Oi! I'm not a racoon! You just as bad as Raina and Iruma. My name is the Great Grim."

"Grim. Watch your manners. Sorry, Kalim-senpai." Iruma apologizes.

"Ahahaha. Don't worry. It all in the past. But what a weird combo, a racoon with the demon royalties. If I didn't know any better, I will thought that racoon is your familiar." Said Kalim.

"Hmph. Like Raina-sama and Iruma-sama familiar will be this mere racoon."

"Yep. Yep. Iruma-chi and Raina-chi familiar is- hmp." Iruma immediately blocks Clara's mouth. He didn't want to die earlier if the rumor of a certain teacher becoming his familiar started to circle in NRC. He lives under the very high pressure in Babylus and would not want to repeat it again.

"Back to the topic. What did you all want from me?"

"We want to ask about your injuries." Said Riddle.

"... What about my injuries?"

"We are in the middle of investigating the safety of the kitchen so you know the rest." Said Cater. Jamil looks at him in the eyes before sighing.