Listening this mishti got tensed remembering something but soon covered it.

Mishti: yeah.. Yeah.. Mom everything was okay..

She don't want to reveal anything to them and give them stress so she didn't tell them about.... (Comment your thoughts)

Mishti, on noticing pragya & sachi: who are they?? (She went to them) hello, I am mishti kohli.. May I know about you
She said with a genuine smile.. To which they all too smiled

Pragya: beta I'm Mrs. Pragya Abhishek Mehra.. Your chief's wife..

Mishti looked on shocked..

Mishti: what!! Are you really chief's wife? His fuggy? (She nodded and glared abhi while rest chuckled) I can't believe I'm finally meeting you. I have heard n no. Of things from chief about you and finally you are here.

She hugged pragya who too reciprotate..

Mishti: you know aunty chief used to say that you are too much angry on him and won't come back.. But see you are back.. I guess, chief is really lucky to get you as his wife.. (To abhi) you are really fortunate chief

Aaliya, pissed: mishti, don't think much okay, she is my bhai's wife unfortunately.. She is just behind his money nothing else.. Bloody gold dig..

She wasn't able to continue as someone grabbed her neck and pinned her to the near wall not allowing her to breath. She was struggling to breath, but the person tightened the grip. Everyone was shocked to see this except for shahana..

The person was prachi!!

Prachi, extremely angry: you bloody slut!! How dare you said that about my mother.. You bitch, I already warned you not mess with me but I guess laato ke buth baato se nahi mante and u r like that only n.. (She tightened her grip, making aaliya scream in pain) aur zor che chillao.. Isse bhi kai zyada dard diye hai tumne meri maa ko, toh ab tumhari baari hai..

She tightened her grip even more.. Her eyes we're red due to anger.. Everyone were just shocked to hell seeing this side of prachi

Aaliya, struggling for breath: bhai, Rhea.. Please save me.. Prachi leave me.. Purab, aryan.. Bhai, Rhea please..

Purab and aryan looked away uninteresting, abhi was about to say something when shahana held his hand and whispered to him "prachi won't kill her, she won't get such an easy death, so dont worry".. Aaliya was shocked seeing abhi also didn't said anything. She now looked at Rhea.. But to her surprise Rhea took few steps back in fear..

Aaliya, breathing heavily: please.. Leave me prachi.. Please.. I'll die..

Prachi: then die.. You don't deserve to be alive..

Mishti seeing prachi this much angry, remembered about some one.. But then came back to reality.. Seeing Ranbir approaching prachi and got shocked when he kissed her cheek slowly..

Ranbir: baby.. Leave her.. Atleast for me.. She doesn't deserve to die in such an easy way, please baby.. Leave her n.. Acha.. Atleast for me..

She nodded at him and threw aaliya on the ground. She started coughing badly.. Prachi took a glass of water and gave to her..

Mishti was confused with all the happening..

Ranbir cupped prachi's face and kissed her forhead lovingly, rhea clutched her hand in a fist at this.

Ranbir: calm down jaan
She calmed down in few seconds as he placed another kiss on her forehead

Prachi, angrily to aaliya: apologize to my maa right now..

Aaliya was highly scared so just apologized quickly, while rest were pleasantly surprised..

Mishti: wow!! For the first time aaliya aunty accepted her mistake and even apologized.. May I know about you dear pls..

Pragya : beta she is my daughter and rhea's elder twin..

Mishti thought that as prachi and rhea are twins she (prachi) must be same as rhea.. So she just nodded curtly

Ranbir, backhugging prachi: and my wife, so basically she is Mrs. Prachi Ranbir kohli (kissed her cheek making her blush)

Mishti was shocked by this..

Mishti: what the hell ranbir!! How can you marry her? You told me that u love some Chikchiki, and you even had made me talk to her on phone n. No. Of times.. Then how can you marry prachi??

Ranbir, chuckled: di!! She is only my Chikchiki.. Her real name is prachi.. I call her Chikchiki as she always do chik chik

Prachi glared him while rest chuckled and mishti was lost in her thoughts

Mishti, thinking: oh.. So she is the same chikchiki.. That means she is way too much different from rhea.. Then no problem as they both love each other and it's clearly visible in their eyes.. (She smiled and came out of her thought listening aryan's voice)

Aryan: Ranbir don't mess with my sister.. Wanna sleep in the guest room tonight or what!!

Ranbir, with wide eyes and scared: no.. No.. Hey baby.. I'm sorry okay.. Don't throw me out..plss

They all laughed at him.

Mishti, holding prachi hand: I'm sorry prachi, I reacted like this.. I thought Ranbir was getting forced to do this marriage

Prachi : it's okay di!! I can understand 😄

Mishti smiled at her. Later they all had their breakfast and mishti went to her room to take rest

Precap:- something interesting 😉😉
___________________________________

1) what is mishti hiding??
2) what happened with her in London??

Bye
Writer ~ Appy 💖