🖤 The Start of the Match 🖤

"You ready for your match?" The man smiled.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I smiled, putting my stuff in my bag before locking my door and walking out with my friend. Drew and I made our way to the gorilla, the small area before you go out. Stood waiting there as Kevin and Sami walked in was Rhea. She quickly turned when she caught me in the corner in her eye, a big grin on her face. She quickly rushed over, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as the ring began to get set up. Drew stood behind us, smiling as he watched us boost each other before the match.
"Notice what she's wearing." Drew beamed once we pulled apart. Rhea took a second to look me up and down, myself smiling as I thought she was playing around.
"Ooh, you've got bisexual flag laces in your boots!" She beamed, looking up to check if she'd guessed right.
"No." I smiled playfully, still believing she was joking.
"Look at her neck, Rhea." Drew finally blurted, obviously thinking the same as me.
"Oh, I like your necklace, is it new?" She smiled. I was now starting to worry. She really didn't seem like she was joking.
"You got me this, right?" I frowned, the girl doing the same.
"No?" She smiled, staring at the necklace just to be sure.
"You didn't leave it in a small bag and a note saying good luck outside of my room?" I double checked, glancing at Drew who looked just as confused as me.
"No." Rhea sighed, now drawing closer to me to take a closer look. Suddenly, a burst of song broke her stare in which she prepared herself to go on.
"We'll talk about it after, yeah?" She smiled, quickly wrapping her arms around me before pulling away after a second, "may the best woman win."

With this, the champion made her way out, the crowd erupting with cheers and applause. As I watched her leave, a thousand people played around my head of who it could possibly be. Catching Drew's eye, he could tell this was happening, placing a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.
"Maybe it was Randy, Riddle and Damian." He suggested, the idea making sense, "we'll call them after your match, yeah?"
I nodded my head, the man now settling my nerves. This just left my nerves of the match to me as I anxiously waited for my music to play. Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my shoulders.
"Good luck, lass. No matter what happens you'll do me proud." The man spoke into my ear, myself noticing he was crouching due to how small I am.
"Thanks, Drew." I smiled, a burst of song now erupting through the studio. With one last glance to Drew who gave me a supportive nod, I made my way out.

The crowd went wild once more as I walked onto the stage, performing my entrance as always. When I got to the cage, my eyes locked with Rhea's. It suddenly hit me what was about to happen. For the first time, I was about to fight Rhea Ripley, the woman I had been in love with for so many years. Our eyes remained fixated on one another as I climbed the steel steps, the referee giving me a hand up before closing the cage behind me and locking it. We made our way towards one another, our eyes still remaining in the same glare. As we stood, only a few inches apart, Rhea finally stuck out her hand, a small smile on the girl's face. With a grin myself, I raised my hand also, firmly grasping her own. With this, the bell rang and the match begun.

We slowly began to circle one another, unsure of how to start this as it personally just felt different to any other match I had competed in before. Not because it was in the cell or that this was my first pay-per-view event but that it was her. Out of nowhere Rhea grabbed my shoulders, pushing me to the floor as the crowd began to cheer. I landed with a thud and looked up at the wrestler who now stood above me. A smile made its way onto my face. It had started now. We had promised one another not to hold back and that was exactly what was going to happen. With this, I picked myself up before lunging at Rhea now, knocking her into the ropes. She fell back into them which threw her towards me allowing me to shove her over as she grew closer. This now left her on the floor which gave me the chance pin her down. The ref jumped to the floor.

1, 2.

She quickly pushed up, not knocking me off of her however. This allowed me to use a submission move I liked in which I would wrap the wrestler's leg around my own, using mine to push their legs out. I would then grab their arms and pull them together with my hands, pulling them above my head. Rhea cried out in pain which instantly made me break loose. I didn't even mean to do it, it just seemed like instinct. I was now besides her, looking at her hurting face. The wrestler pulled herself to her feet, myself following.
"Don't stop." She whispered, "give it your all."
With a sigh, I nodded. I had to win this title, as did she. This meant we had to go all out. The girl had now grabbed me once more, this time picking me up and throwing me to the mat. The fall was heavy, causing me to grunt in pain. She didn't waste an opportunity in now pinning me as I had done.

1.

I pushed up quick to prove a point, to the audience's surprise. Rhea gave me a small smirk and a little nod before rising to her feet once more. Our eyes now locked again. We were ready to give each other hell now.