Ch 3 - dhiwqmhwmz

You mumbled in irritation as your grey block-out curtains were pulled to the side, spilling sunlight onto your face. 

"Ughhh Jae stop-" Your sentence was rudely interrupted by a pillow flying at your face. You tried to duck, but it was too late.

Oof. The sudden impact made you drop on to your bed, groaning. The hangover headaches were starting. Last night was a blur, the only thing you could truly remember being blasting So What by BTS and jamming to it, dancing and eating and drinking, falling onto the couch and being carried back to your bedroom, presumably by Hyun-Jae.

Hyun-Jae smiled sheepishly from the other side of the room.

"Sorry, it wasn't supposed to be that hard."

You rolled your eyes as a wicked plan came into your mind. You dropped your head, and pretended to black out. 

Panic filled your best friend's eyes as she checked your pulse, yelling, "HEY, DON'T YOU DIE ON ME!"

When you remained 'unresponsive', she took a deep breath and muttered, "It's for her, it's for Y/n."

You noticed that she had went quiet, so you peeked from under your lashes to be met with a horrifying sight.

A/N: hehe i wanted to make y'all panic for a moment there >:)

Hyun-Jae was puckering her lips with her eyes closed, inching closer every second! Then it dawned on you. She was going to try and resuscitate you!

"AAAAHHHHHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU EVIL WITCH!" You cried, fearful for losing your first kiss to your BEST FRIEND who was a GIRL. You were pansexual, but kissing Hyun-Jae was like incest.

The lean girl jumped back in surprise, her dark hair messy and her eyes slightly glazed over, as if she was about to burst in to tears at any moment.

Then she realised.

"YAH YOU ASSHOLE I WAS ABOUT TO KISS YOU, I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE YOU DINGUS!" she shrieked, attacking you once again with a pillow, this time showing no mercy.

You cackled even though you were 90 percent sure you were going to have bruises after this from a fucking pillow.

"Wait!" You commanded.

Hyun-Jae stopped hitting you momentarily.

"You said you liked someone else?" 

For the second time in the span of 2 minutes, panic filled your best friend's eyes.

"Uhh, n-no why would you say that?"

A mischievous grin spread across your face.

"Oooh our Hyun-Jae's got a little crush~" You sang, grabbing her phone and running out of the bedroom to avoid getting hit again, completely ignoring your headache.

As the two of you have been best friends since primary school, you obviously trusted each other with your passwords. This sometimes wasn't a good idea.

You unlocked her phone with ease and ran into your bathroom, locking yourself in. A gasp escaped your mouth when you found a dating app on her phone. And you found she had been messaging someone. Of course, you had to respect her privacy with him thogh, you didn't know what they could've been talking about. You clicked on the person's profile though, because you wanted to know who it was. 

The username came up as BeanWorm, and the bio read, 21-year-old guy, and I love music!  You were 22, and so was Hyun-Jae. Aww, she liked someone younger, how cute! But the username was questionable.

You cautiously unlocked the door and gave a mortified Hyun-Jae her phone back.

"How much did you see?"

A/N: I'm sry, its a rly long chapter but I hope u enjoyed it 😊🤗

Can you guess who the guy is?? If u dont know, you'll find out later! ;)