°•❁𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙❁•°

En başından başla

soobin furrowed his brows, it didn't make sense for a blood fairy to have a crystal, blood fairies couldn't use crystals. the red haired sighed, putting one of his hands on the male's cheek and caressing it softly.

"i lied to you. my mother wasn't a blood fairy, she was crystalian. the fangs and blood ingestion are because of my royal powers." yeonjun stared seriously at the other, who paid attention to every single word. "the truth is, i can't only do a couple of things, like i said to you. i'm the most powerful demon alive, i can take all kingdoms if i want, i can do way more than a couple of things."

"why didn't you tell me?" the angel furrowed his brows, slightly hurt for the other hiding so many things, important things, from him.

"i didn't trust you enough when we met and couldn't risk eleven years of hiding my powers, and then, after we got closer, hiding just came naturally." the older kissed soobin's forehead gently, not liking the hurt on his face. "you still deserve to know, i want you to know."

the taller could understand what the other was saying, he was already looked down when known as powerless, having someone saying to other he was in fact not so powerless could cause a lot of damage. soobin couldn't blame him, even if he wished the older had told him about it sooner, as they were dating for a while. either way, the younger was at least happy to know yeonjun trusted him enough now to share the words with him.

"but why now? why did you decided to tell me today? don't get me wrong, danny, i'm thankful you trusted in me, a lot, but changing your mind so suddenly it's not something you do." the taller knew there was more, it didn't make sense to just tell the information out of nowhere.

"i'm planning on taking the throne. actually, i'm already doing it, but slowly. and you are my queen, darling, so you need to know things. i'm getting your throne too, after all." yeonjun licked his lips, enjoying how the younger's expression turned into an anticipating one, he could see inside his brown eyes that soobin couldn't wait to sit beside the demon while both had crowns on their heads. "this crystal;" the demon touched the jewel on soobin's neck. "makes the one using it more powerful. my mother gave it to me before dying and the king had been looking for it for years now. i broke it in multiple pieces and hid them in different locations, so my father wouldn't find. the only easy to find is the one in my earring, and now in your necklace."

"are you sure is safe with me? it belonged to your mother and it's clearly very important." the angel wasn't sure if giving him a piece of the crystal was a good idea, he didn't have powers or knew how to fight like yeonjun, so anyone could take it.

"of course i'm sure. hyukjun never saw the crystal and people are too stupid to look into obvious places, reason why no one ever tried to get my earring since i made it. that and i can track where all of them are, so i can make sure you're alright even from afar." the demon put both hands on the other's face, staring at him in the eyes. "so don't take it off, okay?"

"okay. thank you, danny." the angel wrapped his arms around the red haired's shoulders, pulling him close and kissing his lips. yeonjun pulled away shortly after, smirking at the other.

"when i officially take the throne and turn king, i'm making you a crown full of them. pretty, mesmerizing and powerful like the queen who will wear it." soobin eyes shined and he bit his lips, the words made him imagine how it would be. the bright white wings on his back, the dark castle around him, the crown with crimson crystals on his head, yeonjun as his king and every single demon and blood fairy living in hell looking up at him. he had to bit his lips harder to control himself, getting turned on by the idea.

"do you think i can manage to stay quiet if you fuck me here?" soobin blurted out, feeling the older pull him closer and start to lick and suck on his neck.