The Little Fairy

The entire finagle of fairies were excited after hearing the news.Their King and Queen has given the kingdom a beautiful little princess.

Their Kingdom was a musical kingdom and each and every fairy has a beautiful voice and good music sense as music was their lifeline.Especially the royals,people always has a biggest expectation from the royals about music.

Both of their King and Queen has the most beautiful voice just as their hearts.The entire kingdom was in hurry as well as in excitement to see the crown princess.They were all crowded surrounding the castle to have a glance.

The King and Queen brought the little crown Princess who has been hatched from the egg.The crowd was much happier to see the young royal and wholeheartedly gave their blessings.

Many old fairies were there to bless the new born and the wisest fairy took her in hands.

'Her soul is blessed with Music!'

'Heyyy odaadheenga....',her little wings fluttered when she ran behind the girls and boys.

She was a tiny figure, wearing a dress made of leaves.Her waist length hair and her lips were pouted looking at their reaction.

'Nee yenga varra?',one of the boy asked her.
'Naanu paatu kathuka varen..',she said blinking her beautiful doe eyes and the gang burst into laughter.

'Neeyaa?Namma kingdom laye different ah irukuradhu un voice dhan..Nee yepdi paaduva?',the boy one who has green eyes asked.
'Haan? Different ah irukaa?',she asked frowning.
'Aama..Un voice keechu keechu nu iruku..Indha voice la paaduna nallave irukaadhu..', another girl said.

'Illa naan paaduven..',she said fighting back her tears,which was threatening to fall down at anytime.
'Nee kiya kiya nu paaduna Master unna thittuvaaru..Nee varaadha,naanga porom..',the gang left without waiting for her reply.

Her wings too curved down in sadness,her button nose became red as tears brimmed her eyes.

She didn't like the fact that they found her voice quirky.Well its not new to her,she was always used to this.They always tease her for her hyperactive behaviour and for cartoonistic voice,may be that's what they think.One thing she couldn't understand was what would those people gain by bullying someone?

It was the first day of her Music school as it was their Kingdom's compulsory ritual.She was very much excited and again it has happened,her fellow friends who were also going to the school teased her for her voice.

She was a careless girl who always ignore the useless comments and bullies,infact she'll give them a best repay too.But its okay not to be strong all the time.She too has a little heart that would get hurt,sad and broke.

Can't she sing?Just like the other fairies?Like her Dad and Mom?

She walked away from there into the castle.She saw her Queen mom humming something in her beautiful voice.

'Maaa...',she hugged her mom and she caressed her hair.
'What happened to my little princess?',she asked caressing her hair.
'Ma...How can you sing this much beautiful?',she asked lifting her head and Queen mom chuckled.

'Because I love doing it',her mom replied cupping her face.
'Even I love to,aana..',the princess's gaze moved down.
'Aana?',she asked.
'People always find my voice and actions funny and cringe.. en voice yaarukume pudikala ma..',she said sniffing and Queen mom simple smiled at her.

'My poor girl has gone through a lot'

'Amma onnu sonnaa kepiya?',Queen mom asked wiping the little one's tears.
'Unaku oru vishayam pudichudhuna adha panradhuku yosikaadha.. Mukkiyama mathavangaluku pudikuma nu yosikaadha..Unaku pudichuruku,nee seira... Adhu mathavangaluku funny ah therinjaalum paravalla,cringe ah therinjaalum paravalla..No one is perfect enough to judge someone..',Queen mom said and the princess smiled.