Voicelines [-] Liyue

More voicelines with GN you (Y/N)

Characters: Keqing, Ningguang, Ganyu, Xiao, Zhongli, Beidou, Qiqi, Xinyan,Xingqiu, Chongyun, Shenhe

💜Keqing: Hm? Well, to be honest with you, I wish I knew more than what I can tell you. I don't get around a lot to know about them too much. But that's surprising seeing I should know at least something... so why do I have such minimal information.... Right! They've offered cleanup help after the Osial attack. Why? Traveller, I do not know. Kindness out of their heart?

👑Ningguang: Let me think... Oh yes, a strong person indeed. However, on my end they can be quite troublesome... almost as much as Beidou is at times. *sigh* But I do appreciate their help during certain situations.

🐐Ganyu: Y/N! To be fair, at first I thought they were an adeptus. Humans rising in power aren't becoming so rare anymore. Especially in Liyue. However, I am proud of them for being able to step up when it is needed. Then again, they disappear quite quickly.

👹Xiao: Hmph. You know, I think they're one of the few sane humans. Despite the irrational thinking when charging into battle. Unfortunately for me, they got in the way of my demon massacre, so by that time, I let them know about the 'call me if you're in trouble'. And they are very bothersome with that. Always calling me for trivial matters such as 'which mountain would be the best to scale?' It's getting ridiculous.

🪨Zhongli: A fine ore in my opinion. I've seen many types of people during my years of life. From experience, people like them always have their own troubles on their shoulders. Now, I would be lying if I said I knew what these troubles are. Dancing between the lines of elusiveness and an illusion all at once. Who knows what they're truly capable of?

🍷Beidou: Ah yes yes! Can definitely hold their liquor. They've partied a few times on the Crux with us. Dare I say they could be a kick ass pirate if they wanted it. Better than me? Oh Ho! Traveller, nobody beats Captain Beidou in piracy!

🧟‍♀️Qiqi: Oh... let me think... Hm... oh, I know who that is... I think? They come in for a specific type of herbs every week. No clue why. They're... funny. Makes me feel not so cold all the time.

🔥Xinyan: OF COURSE! THE MOST ROCKING STAR IVE SEEN IN A WHILE. Y'know, they are pretty talented with a guitar. I've also heard them play some FIRE TUNES on a lyre! Isn't that wild? Who would've thought!?

📚Xingqiu: Mhm mhm. They've asked me for book recommendations a couple times. And then they always go and check out that very book. Once they finish reading, I get to hear their favorite part and we have a small chat. Sometimes I wish I could gain a recommendation or two from them...

🌀Chongyun: Y/N is a unique person. One time, I was overheating while on the search for creatures to exorcise. They just happened to be around during it, and took me to a nearby lake. I was careless and ate all my popsicles. The lake water wasn't a complete substitute, but I was in good enough shape to get back on my feet!

⚰️Hu tao:. They told me that if anything happens to them, that they'll be a loyal friend and I get to pick out the coffin! What do you mean that's not how friendship works? Aiya traveller!

💙Shenhe: Ahem. I am fond of them. Yes that's it, what more do you need to know? My thoughts? Well, I think they can be a little blunt and rude sometimes, but it's not like I mind it. Their personality mixes with mine. Enough questions.

THERES TOOO MANY LIYUE CHARACTERS, I KNOW I MISSED SOME