"cameron ? like cameron l/n ?" the boy asked and furrowed his brows. i nodded my head, the boy seemed more relieved and less tense than before. "you're cam's little sister... y/n right ?" the boy asked and i nodded my head again, seeing the boy smile again made me fold once again.

"im Constance but my friends call me Connie," connie said, holding his hand out for me to shake. i put my hand in his, the different sizes didn't surprise me but his hands were very soft and his nails were very clean.

"oh- you're the boy from Marleys! i remember you," i said and connie nodded with a smile, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "i'll text your brother and tell him you with me, you cool with that ?" connie asked and i nodded, following him outside to his car.

connie unlocked his car door from a distance, i squinted my eyes hard as hell trying to identify the very black car. once we walked closer, it was a Bentley convertible. not him being respectful and having a drop top.

connie opened the passenger door for me and i thanked him before pulling my dress down and hopping inside, watching as he walked over to the driver door, got in and started the car.

the dark red interior in the car had me in such a trance. a fine nigga with a fine car, he need a girl?! connie hooked his phone up to the bluetooth and started playing Mercedes by brent faiyaz. as much as connie looked all hood and intimidating, he's very sweet.

i adjusted the seat to my liking and put the seat belt on, connie put his hand on the back of my seat lifting himself up slightly to reverse the car. i took a quick glance at him, he looked so concentrated. as he should cause im too pretty to die over reckless mfs.

the silver chain that fell out of his shirt shining in the dim street lights, he bit his bottom lip, the small red sun tattoo on his neck and his defined sharp jaw line. whew.

to pass the time we made small talk like what school we're going to, about our siblings, favorite music type, we even exchanged numbers. connie pulled into the gas station swiftly and parked his car at one of the gas pumps. connie turned his car off but not all the way off, music was still playing.

he got out of the car, walking to my side opening the door for me yet again. "you don't have to keep opening the door for me you know that right, constance ?" i laughed, stepping out the car and tugging at my dress, holding eye contact with connie.

connie on the other hand was mesmerized by the way his name rolled off my tongue, the way it made his body tingle, the little accent i had with it, he subconsciously bit his bottom lip and nodded. he didn't hear a thing i said, besides his name.

the way he was staring at me like he wanted something made me shiver. "you cold ? you keep shivering." connie smirked and softly closed the car door. i glared at him, now you know damn well... i just walked ahead towards the store and pushed the glass doors open.

connie watched me walk, my ass moving every step i took, the short skin tight dress that occasionally lifted because of how small it fit around my large thighs, the small heart tattoo on my ankle, my long goddess locs that was neatly tied back into a low bun.

he didn't want to seem like a dog but man did he feel these pent up frustrated sexual feelings straight to his dick. connie sighed heavily before walking inside the store shortly after me, he went to the cashier to pay for gas and i walked straight towards the slushy's.