Benedict hummed happily before he opened his eyes hazily he looked directly at the scene before him. Hope looked absolutely euphoric as she was getting her world turned by Mr. Isaac Riddle. Her mouth was agape as pretty, but loud moans left her lips.

His breathing deepened, Hope's eyes opened and through tears of joy she saw Benedict. Sweat formed on their foreheads and they met eye contact. Hope could barely keep her eyes open and suddenly Isaac's thrusts increased in speed and desperation.

Hope's moans grew louder and she buried his hands in his hair. Benedict nearly lost eye contact when his stomach began to knot. Hope closed her eyes and kissed Isaac one last time before her and Isaac released and had a revolutionary orgasmic experience.

Benedict looked over at Madame Delacroix with a darkness nestled in his eyes. He grabbed her hand and yanked it from his trousers and pulled her towards a private room.

After Daphne and the Duke entertained the Queen with much satisfaction, I might add. They we're finally granted their license, and nothing stood in the way of their marriage. So it seemed. And the day of the wedding arrived.

It was the morning after the not so innocent painting session with Ms. Buckingham and Mr. Bridgerton and Benedict went to modiste to... make a stitch. Hope walked up to the boutique with a harshly red dress. Her hair was completely down and she had hardly a care in the world at this moment.

The people of the ton watched with a wonder at this newly found woman. And my oh my, she was a wonder. She walked with a purpose and she opened the glass door of the shop.

Benedict was laughing with Madame Delecroix, he had a messy white button up and black trousers and that was it. He had messy hair and a reddened face. Madame had on a black robe that hid her black night gown she was ripped out of at 9 at night by Bridgerton.

They were talking in the open fitting room and she heard the door of her shop open. She glanced back with confusion and walked towards the front. She saw a very serious looking Hope walking in. Her eyes widened and she ran back to the fitting room.

"It is Ms. Buckingham!" She whispered to Benedict, his eyes widened with horror. He quickly button up his shirt but it was no use because in came Hope.

"Benedict!" She yelled. Her hair blew behind her and she looked directly at him.

Benedict looked at her dress with an impressed expression. Her bosoms could be seen from Buckingham Palace itself. She stood before him, hands at her side.

"You left me." She said. Benedict scratched the back of his neck. "What ever do you mean, dear Hope?" He said, clearing his throat. "You and Madame Delacroix happily took our carriage and left me to my own devices." She said, staring into Benedict's very soul.

"Whatttt...? I do not recall." He said, looking off to the side. "I suppose I shall tell your mother. Then you might remember the act of betrayal." She said, turning around, about to walk out before Benedict grabbed her arm. She turned to look at him with the tiniest mischievous grin.

"Alright... Dear Hope, however will you forgive me?" He said, rolling his eyes. Hope smirked. "We will discover the answer to that question later, good day." She said, finally walking out of the boutique.

A few hours later the Bridgerton family was officially ready for the wedding. They were stationed at a church in the middle of town and it had green stained glass and white oak flooring. The pews were the same type of wood as everything else in the church.