Ch5 (Somewhat normal day)

After 1st period I went to 2nd period which was math and I hated math because the teacher is the type to think that their funny and cool but in reality they are just weird and kind of creepy to the girls which is really disturbing. I was really thinking of just ditching that period to go to the schools counselor but then decided not to because the last time I did that they didn't do shit. So I decided not to and just to suck it up because before I know it will end because I will be sleeping in one of the back desks.

And When I was done thinking about going to the schools counselors office I accidentally bumped into one of the new kids and when I going to say sorry the new kid which who I think is named jack had said "Watch where your going next time bitch" and when he had finished talking I said " I was going to say sorry because I accidentally bumped into you but now I'm not because you were rude and called me a bitch so hope you have a bad day "and then I walked away to go to math jack had said " AYE GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE AND SAY SORRY TO ME NOW " after he said that I just kept on walking and totally ignored him.

But I guess that was a mistake to do because this dude had the audacity to grab my shoulder and yell into my ear 'I KNOW YOU HEARD ME!!!' after he said that I slapped him and called him a dick for that and then walked away...... again.

————————————————————————
I know that this chapter is shorter than the rest and sorry for that really late update but life was busy along with school but thank you for reading and will try to update a little sooner but anyway there were 280 words in this one.