knock knock

the silence of just me in the room disappeared when a person came into the office. she was wearing liyue attire.

"oh hello! what's the problem?"

i never seen her before but i've been to liyue once or twice, guess she must be a little richer person in liyue due to her having expensive make up on.

"hello, sorry for my interruption but i am here for detective y/n. i couldn't find them in their office so locals said they might be with you, mr. so are they here?"

she had a mouth full of words that i couldn't understand by how fast she went to the subject. but she needed y/n. that's all i heard.

"they're in the back looking for documents."

she nodded and went to sit down on a chair in my office.

10 minutes later...

'awkward...'

what was taking them so long?! it's so weird with this woman here. she's just staring at me and it's making me uncomfortable.

"so are you an assistant of detective y/n?"

i look up at her. i was looking at some papers to pretend not to feel her stare on me.

"no i'm not. why do you ask?"

still looking at her to seem more polite.i answered her question

"just wondering."

"i see."

we just stared at each other. this staring contest started out of no where and now i wanna win.

"and before you start this case what's your name?"

i said still staring at her wanting to win.

"my name is baiwen, one of the secretary of lady ningguang."

lady ningguang? must be an important person in liyue.

"i'm so sorry heizou. i didn't know where the files where and-"

"detective y/n!"

"huh?"

i looked at them and smirked, their expression where always so fun to look at.

"i'm really sorry miss, what do you need?"

i'll just pretend i'm not here for a minute and let them discuss. but before that.

"the files please. i'll take them from you for you to talk with miss baiwen."

"sorry, detective"

they handed me the papers. our hands grazed each other.

"no problem, my dearest."

their flushed face is still to this day very cute.

later on they both left the room to talk in private. leaving me alone.

'it's boring without you."

15 minutes later

sometime later you walk into the room.

"you're back!"

it felt like an eternity, ugh.

"yes, i'm back but, we need to discuss something, heizou."

"alright anything you want, my dearest."

ANDDDD DONE!

ANDDDD DONE!

and is it just me or is dains eyes look a little weird? i didn't even see before😭

2-25-22