Part One- Author's Note

AN- Ok, don't even ask me why I'm doing a Luke Ross fanfiction, I just love him. He's sweet, funny, charming, romantic and just adorable, so the question you should be asking is 'why NOT make a Luke Ross fanfic?!' And the answer to that is 'exactly!' so which is why I'm doing it. I'm not very good at writing the story info, I'm just writing this from a dream I had and I just thought to myself, 'I need to write this down!' And if you haven't watched the series, the picture above is-
From the left: Jessie Prescott- she's (let's say) 21 years old in this picture and she's a nanny looking after the four kids. She's a young woman with big dreams from a small town, a military base from Texas. She decided to rebel against her father's wishes, moving to New York to become something bigger. Jessie accepts the job as a nanny in a multi million dollar penthouse in the Upper West Side for the rich movie director Morgan Ross and his model wife Christina Ross, looking after their four rambunctious children. She has red hair and loves to play guitar and sing (kind of what my main character likes to do). She's really wacky which is the good thing about her even though she is sometimes embarrassing and over protective about the kids.
Emma Ross- 16 years old. Daughter to Morgan and Christina Ross (whom Jessie works for). She's a fashion freak with blonde hair. She hates when she has to work, especially when it comes to gross things. She tends to have the need to put in a fashion statement here and there. She's the pretty one and one of the most popular girls in school.
Ravi K Ross- 13 years old. The last of Morgan and Christina's adopted children. Came from an orphanage in India. He's the nerd that gets bullied and is always the last one to get picked for something sporty. He's definitely the nervous type, especially when someone is about to get into trouble and he's pulled along with it. Doesn't really understand America, particularly when it comes to Santa Claus, taking him the wrong way.
Zuri Ross- 9 years old. The second adopted child from Africa. Zuri is the cute youngest, yet one of the smartest kids in the family. She's very cunning and tends to be a but mean, but, as a little girl, she does what little girls do best; plays and talks to her thousands of stuffed animals and has imaginary friends.
Luke Ross- 15 years old. The first adopted child from Detroit. He's very mischievous and a great prankster. Has a face full of freckles. He comes up with the worst plans but sometimes they all work out without anyone getting caught. He likes to dance in his spare time and play basketball. Popular in his school and great at sports.
Bertram Winkle- The overweight sarcastic butler who sleeps more than a cat in just one day. Very grouchy and lazy when it comes to work, but still dusts around the house, wipes the table and cooks appetising food when Morgan and Christina come back home. Doesn't seem to really care about the kids and refers to them as the Nanny Killers, since the kids have pretty much scared their other nannies to quit their job. Even though he rarely shows it, he does have a soft side for them and becomes protective and caring for the rest of his family

And my character, Jasmine Clarke- 14 and a half years old. She's the new girl as everybody in school calls her. She has straight black hair with amber tips and hazel eyes. She absolutely loves to dance, play guitar and sing but is too shy to show the world these hidden talents. She loves to play sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, baseball and dodgeball. She and her parents, along with their 3 year old pet dog, a black and white Border Collie named Jasper, moved to New York City from California, just three days ago when the story begins.
I don't own Jessie or Disney Channel, just my additional characters which you would figure out yourselves! Anyway, read on and enjoy ;)