15 - it still hurts

Start from the beginning

I took the injector-thing from her hand, "I can take care of it. Just go." And with that, she did indeed resume her adventure throughout the house.

I didn't even have the strength to resume the adventure throughout my mind, which was shocking to me. But, I mean, I wasn't necessarily upset about it-usually my thoughts reeked more havoc on me than anything else ever could. Maybe it was a good thing. Did I just...confess my love for Brielle? No. Don't think about that. Not the time. It was, however, time to figure out when I should inject myself with adrenaline. From only one past experience, I knew it usually took five or six minutes to fully kick in. I didn't know when I would need to help out again, or when I would need to fight for my life again, but I most definitely needed to figure that out-and fast.

What if the killers bring everybody in here? That's what happened in 1996, and these two seem pretty obsessed with sticking to the original. Not a single killer could be entirely original, could they? That would be more interesting instead of going back to the original source material and trying to copy them but do their own thing at the same time. Especially when it has been done four times by different people in the past twenty six years. Like, grow up. Mature a little. Write a script for a Stab movie instead of making it based on real events.

I heard a lot of screaming and shouting and clashing, and ultimately pieced together that Richie had revealed himself. I could hear Brielle being one of those shouting voices, and oddly enough, that relieved me. All of a sudden, I heard fast footsteps, and out of nothing but fear, I injected the adrenaline into my thigh. It would set in for long enough to act helpless, and then end these bitches. Amber came in throwing Sidney into the counter, and Richie came in dragging Sam and Brielle. Brielle got tossed right next to where I had been lying, and I pulled myself into a standing position.

"Somebody has to save the franchise!" Richie exclaimed, and I turned to see Amber's gun right at my head. I was frozen. "No one has made a great Stab movie since the first one-not really."

Sam got thrown down as well. Amber hopped up and down with excitement. I wanted to kill her right at this moment. How sick does somebody have to be to be excited and happy about seeing their friends injured-their friends dying? Was she ever really my friend? Or was this her plan along?

"Hey baby," Richie looked over at Amber, and I felt like throwing up. "You wanna go get the uh, very ex-Mrs. Riley?" He was staring dead at me.

I couldn't make a single move, or even remark, about how he referred to Gale. A part of me hoped her wound had knocked her unconscious. Not that she was dead. Well. Maybe a little bit that she was dead, but-no. No.

"Yeah I do," and she walked out of the house, probably to go and grab the 'very ex-Mrs. Riley'. My breathing became labored, and I pressed myself against the cabinet area, trying not to go full-Julie James yet. I needed to wait a little bit longer, but I could feel the adrenaline beginning to set in. Sidney went to run away, and as Richie went over and stopped her, I pulled Brielle off of the ground and discovered a stab wound on her hip. That sent chills down my damaged spine, and I didn't pay any attention to whatever it was that Richie was bitching and moaning to Sidney about.

"What the hell happened up there?" I asked, referring to when Brielle, Laina, and Amber were fighting upstairs.

"Amber went bug-fucking-nuts on Laina all of a sudden," she explained, "We ran upstairs 'cause we figured the doors would be blocked. The windows were a safer option...or so we thought."