Hey Natasha. You are looking good as well. Said Ilham with a fake smile.

I know right. I always look stunning you know. Said Natasha laughing like witch.

By the way what were you doing Natasha? Asked Ilham in sickly sweet voice.

Oh, me I just came here for a drink but then my eyes fell on this handsome man so.... Natasha trailed off.

So? Ilham asked getting angry as hell.

If the looks can kill the people then Natasha would have been 6 feets under the ground.

So I thought of introducing myself to this handsome hunk and maybe if he wills we can also dance you know.  Said Natasha while trailing her finger in Zaid's chest and winking at him.

Oh that was so sweet of you Natasha but he is with me. Neither he is interested in you nor your dance so you can leave. Said Ilham while gripping Natasha's finger which she was trailing on Zaid's chest.

Huh. What? This handsome hunk is with you. Like how can this man who is looking smokin hot can settle with someone looking avarage like you. Natasha spatted venom at Ilham.

That's none of your business miss you can leave now. Said Arya.

How dare she say something like that to Ilham. Three of them were fuming in anger listening to that chipkali. It's just that they didn't want any unnecessary scene to happen at party that's why they are silent orelse they would have taught this Chipkali a good lesson.

And who the hell are you to tell me that miss. Said Natasha with attitude.

Now three of them were done with this Chipkali's attitude. Zaid is glaring at Chipkali his eyes were red. How dare she talk to Ilham and Arya like that. Agastya is looking like a beast who is ready to hunt. Ilham is looking extremely dangerous in her angry state.while Arya was looking at Chipkali with a blank expression because she know what was going to happen.

Ilham raised her hand in full force that Chipkali flinched away but instead of slapping Ilham just patted her cheek. Chipkali who expected a slap opened her eyes when she felt a pat on her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw Ilham totally terrified. While Ilham face is looking hell dangerous to that Chipkali. Indeed the angry Ilham is scary.

Get lost. Said Ilham in a calm yet dangerous voice.

Hearing her dangerous voice Natasha ran away like a flash.

Enough of the party let's leave. Said Agastya in cold tone.

Three of them nodded and started leaving for their houses. The drive to house way very silent. Nobody tried to talk.  After reaching home they just went to their respective houses. Arya decide to stay with Ilham so she went to her house.

Ilham and Zaid's love confession

Ilham was strolling in house. While Arya was looking at her from past 1 hour. Now Arya had enough of these love birds. Like it's too obvious that both are in love but no one is ready to propose. Like they are waiting for eachother to propose first. Why are they soo childish.

Ilham bas karo yaar. Ek ghante se idhar se udhar chal rahi ho. Bas karo yaar. Said Arya almost whining.

Toh mein kya karoon. Asked Ilham getting irritated.

Haa kar apne feelings confess karo. Said Arya.

Ko_ konsa feelings. Mera koi feelings nahi hai. Said Ilham.

To which Arya rolled her eyes. Watching her stubborn besties she stood up huffing and made Ilham sit on the couch. Arya sat down on the floor on her knees in front of Ilham.