~ • Chapter 25 : Healing • ~

Start from the beginning

"Uhm..." he stayed quiet but as soon as he was about to say something Gojo interrupted.

"We have plenty of time to see her later dont worry, bid goodbye to our precious L/N, we'll see her tomorrow!~" he said waving as he walked out the room.

Nobara and Yuji sighed in annoyance, "Well, we'll see you later L/N, get better quick yeah?" Nobara said with a smile.

Y/N looked at her and smiled back, "Yeah, I'll try my best, be careful out there, dont hurt yourselves more okay?"

The three laughed a bit, "Yeah yeah alright". Yuji and Nobara were the first to make it out the door as Megumi followed behind them.

"Uhm Megumi..." Y/N called out to the boy before he could walk out the room.

"Hm?"

"Can I...talk to you, for just a bit?" She said.

"Of course" he said walking back into the room, Y/N tried sitting up to be able to properly talk to him.

"Ow ow..." she said, Megumi helping her get up.

"Why are you doing this? You realize your hurting yourself more right, it's better if you just stayed lying down..." He said looking at the girl.

"Yeah but it's better that I sit up for this" she patted his hand signaling that she was fine and so he could let go.

"Fine, what's troubling you?" He said sitting down on one of the side chairs.

Y/N's face was beet red, she already had an idea about what she was to say, but now at the moment it was so much scarier.

"Uhm...so" she finally said, the silence was a patient one, Megumi being patient and waiting for the girl to respond.

"First, I just wanted to say thank you, for everything, and for helping me during the event. I should've been stronger and finished the battle instead of leaving you an Maki to deal with it...I'm sor-"

"Don't apologize, Y/N" Megumi cutting the girl off. "You did amazing for the first time in a team battle, and at that fighting and Unregistered Special Grade, it's a big feat to overcome and you did it like it was nothing, so please, praise yourself a little more, your not weak"

His eyes filled with shock and sincereness, he meant everything he was saying, he couldn't even describe how much of a big help she was during the battle.

"Uhm...yeah, sorry..." she rubbed the back of her neck.

"There you go apologizing again..." he said smiling a bit.

"It's a bad habit" Y/N said laughing a bit. "Back to what I was saying though...you have really helped me for the time I've been here and I'm grateful to have you here, have you as a friend..." she said stopping herself.

"Before I get onto what I'm going to say...do you believe in 'Love at First Sight', Megumi?"

He looked in confusion as to why she would ask him a question like that but didn't bother to ask. "I mean, I believe it can happen, everyone has different beliefs about it, but for the most part I would say yes" he said with his signature monotone expression.

"Oh well, good to know" Y/N smiled, the reddish tint she had on her cheeks only got brighter.

"Falling for someone at first sight is different, but sometimes you just cant help it...and that's how I feel-" she paused a bit, Megumi looking at the girl patiently waiting again.

"That's how I feel about you, I cant help but look at you and smile, you've helped with so much, and your kind and caring. You put others needs before yourself and I just cant help but fall for that..."