Summer is Upon Us

Guess who's back!

Another update, A pretty long one this time. (Not really)

Anyways, A few quick things before I get to Story updates.

1. I'm very sorry I haven't been active. School's been kicking my ass left and right, but Summer is almost here! That means I'll have much, much more time to dedicate to writing.

2. I'm writing a few things that won't be on here, but I'll be posting on Archive of Our Own (Ao3) I'll release the username of my account once I actually get a story on there.

Lastly, I'm going back to strictly FNaF related stories on Wattpad. My FNaF stories will be uploaded on both Ao3 and Wattpad. My other stories, however, are going to be strictly Ao3. So if you want to see some of my other stuff that's not related to FNaF, Watch out for my username release.

Now for Story updates!

Molten x Lefty Story;
This is gonna be a two part since Scrapped Love is my most popular story out. Which thank you all so much for supporting my story! I'm so grateful for all of you that has read through Scrapped Love and what I wrote and released for Forever, My Bear.

1. Scrapped Love is getting a revamp! (Maybe?)

I say maybe, because I want to leave it up to you all! If you all would like to see a new and improved, and better written, version of Scrapped Love, please say so in the comments and I will get started as soon as possible!

2. Security Breach Stories

Incase ya'll have wondered, (prob not), I am doing a Security Breach fanfic. When will this be released you may ask?

Well, I'm hoping to have a few chapters out by the middle of June. Who is the couple? I hear you asking.

Well, It's none other than the two dads themselves, Montgomery Gator and Glamrock Freddy.

I do have a title, not Confirmed to be the exact title, but it'll be along the lines of;

'Broken Maintenance'

Still a WIP title, but it'll be something like that.

Anyways, That's enough from me!

I will return with a new story, hopefully, in about a week or two! Look out for that, everyone!

Have a great day/night!