Chapter 1

Okay so here's the first chapter<3

Check out this AMAZING PIECE OF ART/ trailer made by novemberdreamer! 

P.s there is no sexual content in this, so don't freak out on the first line:)

[Updated A/N]- July 8th, 2015

Hey guys! just a forewarning I did write this story when I was 14-15 years old. I know this story is not the best written story in the world and I plan on completely re-writing this one day to hopefully make it a lot better but  I keep it up here for now because of you guys, so thanks for all the support and I am glad you keep on reading <3

*********************************

•Chapter 1•

DANIEL

"Mm-mm..." Monica mumbles, well at least I think her name is Monica...or was it Monique?

Who cares?  I think as I kiss her. Her small hands are lying on my chest as I press her up closer against the wall. My elbows knocking things over in the dark as the kiss gets hotter. Her lips are on my neck and I-- 

Thump!

Thump!

The door pounds. I groan as I peel myself off of mystery girl and open the door slightly, peeking just my head out. The school's corridors stand empty, except for a very annoyed looking Avery. Meet my twin sister.

"What are you doing in there?" she asks, hands on her hips, tapping her foot. I want to laugh a little, shes so tiny standing there like she could actually kick my ass. I straighten myself out and clear my throat.

"Uh, nothing" I say quickly. I mean as if Avery actually doesn't know what I'm doing here. Everybody knows this is my closet. How else would she know I'd be in here. I don't stand in the dark for fun. Honestly I don't know why she bothers asking.

"Uh-uh." she says suspiciously, standing on her tip-e-toes trying to look over my shoulder but failing miserably when I block the doorway further. 

Avery frowns

"Whatever" she grumbles. "Just remember I have work after school so don't pick me up! By the way, you're late to class!" she yells down the hallway as she runs away. I sigh loudly and  go inside the custodian closet.

"What did she want?" asks Monica/Monique. I shake my head and reach behind me for the off button near the door. Suddenly, I don't feel like fooling around anymore.

Way to kill the mood Avery

"Nothing, we should head to class. Were late" I say nonchalantly. She grins mischievously and winks before opening the door and sauntering out. I watch her walk away with a bit of regret. Damn she had a nice ass. 

Once she's out of sight I let out a breath of relief. Turning on the  light switch, I take out the small video camera hiding on the shelf. 

"Success!" I whisper excitedly. I take the camera and put it in my pocket. I pull out my phone from my back pocket and text all the guys involved in The Game (honestly we really should have called it something a lot cooler) to meet me by the boy's locker room. I quickly hurry out and lock the door behind me before the actual custodian shows up. Looking left and right, I head for the boys locker room. Just as I'm turning the corner I bump into someone. Or more like they bump into me.

"Watch where you're going!" says a voice. A voice I've come to recognize real well over the years. There picking up the books she's dropped is Kari, my sisters best friend and the most fiery girl I've come to know. Her usual pulled up hair is down for once and I'm almost tempted to brush my fingers through them. Just to see her reaction, but she's off-limits. Pretty positive Avery would kill me if I ever went there with Kari.