Karan's  heart skipped a beat on seeing her.. She was tied on a chair with bombs with could blast any moment... her face had lost the glow.. But it showed a different kind of confidence...  Her angelic eyes, which always showed the love for Karan, didn't show a slightest fear! It was, as if, she knew, nothing would happen to her... 

K: (slowly) mo.. Mona.. Monami..

Hearing his voice, monami looked at the source...  There was a small screen on her side too...

(basically, karan and monami could communicate with each other.. KD and SR ne aisa system kiya tha.. Ab kyun kiya.. Wo nahi pata😁😁)

Mo: (with tears forming in her eyes, but a smile on her face)  K....Ka... Karan..

Karan was now more angry..  With all his strength he freed himself from the goons clutch and rushed towards SR... He held his collar and started beating him..

K: (angrily) Bahar nikal usse.. Mene kaha tha usse ek kharoch nahi aani chahiye.. Bahar nikal usse..

SR was no less.. He too started fighting.. He pushed Karan away from him and dusted his own clothes..

SR: Sabar karo Shergil.. Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...

By this time,  the other goons had again held Karan...

K: (angry and frustrated) Aaaaaa 😡😡😡 BOHUT BADU GALTI KARRAHA HAI KD...  BOHUT BADI😡😡

SR: Oohh.. Me to darr gaya..  Itna sa hi gift tha mera.. Usme tu itna gussa hogaya.. Agla wala gift dekh ke to phir tujhe meri jaan lene ka khyaal aayega..

Karan's eyes widened... Negative thoughts came in his mind.. But his face showed no change in expression...

K: Kya kiya tune Shivam ke saath?

SR: Oohh.. Haan.. Shivam.. Arre usko to me bhul hi gaya.. Par mera gift wo nahi hai...  Mera gift to... Wo dekh...

He again pointed towards the screen.. And now... Along with monami.. Someone else was visible..

This time.. Both karan and monami were shocked to the core.. Karan felt as if someone had sucked his voice... Tears were formed in his widened eyes.. He felt as if he had lost all his strength...  Everything felt like a Dream! Definitely, what he saw was no less than a dream...

As for monami, her eyes showed anger as well as concern... Tears brimmed in her eyes too.. She couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing...

Moran: KAVYA😨😨

YES...  THEY SAW KAVYA...

Kavya too was tied with a chair... Bombs tied all around her.. She looked really weak.. Her face was pale... Eyes closed... She seemed like a lifeless body.. There was no movement from her side... 

Karan was overwhelmed seeing his first love... The one whom he thought to be dead! Whom he had thought to be lost forever... Who had left him in between...leaving behind a heartless Karan.. He saw his KAVYA..

Admist this, no one noticed SR... he was smirking beneath the mask..

Flashback

Two days before the kidnapping..

Sr: Dekho.. Sabse chhup ke aaya hoon.. Jaldi batao.. Kya plan hai.. Kya karne wali ho tum..

Kd: Kidnapping

Sr: yeh kya bachon wale kaam karne ke pichhe lagi ho KD.. karan ko hurt karne ke liye.. Usse kidnap karogi?

Kd: Usse nahi SR..  Uski jaan ko.. Actually..  Uske pehli aur dusri jaan ko..

Sr: Mtlb?

Kd: Hum karan ke emotions ko uspe haavi hone denge..  Usko emotionally weak karenge.. And for that.. We need...

Sr: Monami!

Kd smirked..

Kd: great... Hume monami chahiye hi.. Par uske saath saath... Koi aur hai.. Koi hai jisko dekh Karan ke hosh udd jaayenge...

Sr: aur wo kaun hai😑

Kd: Wo.. Jiska wajood mere haath me hai.. Jisko me jab chahun zinda kardun.. Aur jab chahun maadun..  Wo.. Jo karan shergil ki life me bohut important hai..  Utna.. Jitna ki shayad monami bhi nahi...  Wo jisko khone ke baad Karan ne jina chhod diya tha... Aur wo hai..

Sr: Kavya deshmukh..

Kd looked at him and smirked..

Kd: Its time to give a rebirth to KAVYA DESHMUKH...

Flashback ends.

K: Ka.. Kavya.. KAVYAAA...

But there she sat without a slightest movement...

Karan was now more angry... Just give him a gun and he would shoot everyone there itself..

Karan forcefully freed himself from the cluthes and went towards the screen... He was calling and screaming at Kavya.. Hoping that she would open her eyes... Even monami, who was seeing all this, got emotional...

K: Kavya.. Kavya please aankhein kholo.. Kavya....ka.. Kavya de.. Dekho.. Tum..tumhara karan.... Apni Karan ki baat nahi sunogi.. Utho. Please...  Kavya uthooo..

As if kavya heard his screams, she started breathing bit heavily... Her fingers showed slight movements.. She slowly opened her eyes... And all she saw through a screen was Karan!

She acted like she couldn't believe her eyes.. Tears too were formed in her eyes.. Her lips curled into a smile..

Kavya: Ka.. Karan...

Karan closed his eyes and a tear drop escaped from his eyes..

K: Kavya..
Kavya: Karan..

They both spoke at the same time.. Everything stopped for them..  They were lost.. Or i shall say.. Karan was lost..

Suddenly both Monami and Kavya screamed...  And this broke Karan's trance..

Movya: Aaaaaa

Tears escaped from both their eyes..

K: MONU... KAVYAA..

***********************************

Boring chapter??

I guess so..
Bcoz now when i read it.. It felt boring...

I would try making the next chapter interesting..

Being honest, i really didn't give my best for this chapter, which i know is not a good thing for a writer...

But after literally crying and being sad since yesterday night till now, my brain didn't really work much..

But i hated making you all wait for long.. And i seriously want to finish this book soon and start other books too..

I hope you would understand and Excuse me this time..

Would try giving a better double update tomorrow or day after❤❤❤

Tied With Threads Of Luck {UNDER EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें