Goodbye Kisses (Finale)

Start from the beginning

Connor: Please?

Jean: mmh? What do you want to do there?

Gilbert: Some..uhm..friends.

Diluc: Sure, do you want to go by your selfs? If you do go with Elzer.

Connor: We actually wanted to go with you guys.

Jean: mmh? Sure, can you Diluc?

Diluc: I can, but not for long i'll probably have to leave immediately. 

Connor: For how long? 

Cecilia: I thought you just left a few weeks ago!

Gilbert: Calm down Cecil..

Diluc: Its going to be my last time for awhile i promise. For 1 single Month.

Connor: Why so long? Thats so long!

Diluc: Your mom got missions way longer than this how is that a problem?

Gilbert: Its fine i guess..

Cecilia: You guys are always busy with work! 

She ran off dragging Gilbert and Connor with her. 

Diluc: Cecilia!

Jean: Let her go Diluc, lets just go to Mondstadt city..

Diluc: huh? Is she alright?

Jean: She's growing up. Don't worry now come on! 

Diluc: Oh fine.

They both reached Mondstadt city to have a little chit-chat in a small bakery with tea. Barbara and Bennett walked pass them and said hi, they couldn't stay for long so it was short. Gilbert, Cecilia, and Connor just arrived and saw them there, they we're shock because they got there so quickly.

Jean: Hey, you three.

Cecil: Hmph! Thats fast.

Connor: Ugh! Lets go!

Gilbert: I'm sorry- Goodbye! again-

Diluc: Do they have anger issues?

Jean: Sounds familiar.

Diluc: shut up.

Jean: I heard fatui harbingers are at it again! For Barbatos sake i can't catch a breath! I remember fighting off that La signora and Scaramouche, almost died but thankfully didn't!

Diluc: for fuck sake Jean just don't get harmed in any way please. 

Jean: huh, i know..i know.. just go home now you have to get ready. I'll have to head to the office because theres some stuff so..

Diluc: Please don't try to kill yourself when i'm away.

Jean: I'll be fine, please don't be stupid.. i love you.

Diluc: I love you too. 

The three siblings was spying on them behind a wall.

Cecilia: Shhh come on!

Gilbert: Wait no! look-

Jean: Wheres my goodbye kiss now?

Diluc: You little-hmph

Diluc hugged her in and started kissing her, Jean held Diluc's waist not wanting to let go. You could hear her humming. For the kids perspective it was just gross. (for visual look at the cover of the chap :))

Diluc: Take care, muah!

Jean: Your such a cutie. Love ya!

Cecilia: Dad! I'm sorry!

Diluc: Cecil? Its fine i'll be back soon. Oh Gilbert, take care of your siblings.

Connor: Bye!

Gilbert: bye..

Jean: I'll tell Adeline to pick you guys up. I need to stay in my office.

Connor: We we're going to hang out with Kaeya!

Cecilia: Yup! He's really fun..

Jean: ah- shit! ow!

Gilbert: Mother are you okay?

Jean: I'm fine, now you three just be home at 5pm thats max. Bye!

Life for Jean and Diluc had ups and downs but everything to it was wonderful. Jean was in alot of stress lately, barely surviving. Diluc finally opened taverns all over Teyvat, Ragvindr-Gunnhildr family was witty, noble, strong and respectable family. Well it seems that this love story has reached its ending..it could take years for a single flower to bloom.

TYSM FO READING LOVE U ALL SM<33 U CAN REQUEST ANY SHIP FOR MY NEXT SHIP FANFIC LAWL! SIGNING OFF GOODBYE! (I was actually gonna make angst but i love u guys too much :'D)