affairs.

Diluc just got home, and layed on his bed.

Diluc's pov:

Diluc: WHAT THE HELL. Why did i say that? she clearly said friend, i mean i said i love you in a platonic way.. right? did i? Look at me a 23 year old adult stressing about some shi- Well i mean.

Adeline knock's on his door.

Adeline: Mr. Alberich your brother is here sir, he's waiting in the living room.

Diluc: Why did you let him in! hes not even my brother, (they're canonly sworn brothers)

Adeline: Hes expecting you downstairs.

I put on my coat and head downstair to see a tall male with blue hair, Kaeya.

Kaeya: Well if it isn't my beloved brother Diluc

Diluc: The hell you want in my house this late! Don't you dare call me you're brother

Kaeya: Did i came on the wrong time?

Diluc: State you're reason coming here

Kaeya: Diluc. I found something..

Diluc: What is it get to the point.

Kaeya: I found some document's about Grand Master Varka and our father ( Grand master Varka is grandmaster thats why Jean's acting grandmaster)

Diluc: what

Kaeya: So here's some paperwork of our family affair's 

Diluc: The Ragvindr clan is in debt of 500million mora?! Because my mother!? THE HECK IS THIS

Kaeya: You know why Ms Gunnhildr and Varka is adventuring right (ms. Gunnhildr as in Jean's mom) They recently died so Frederica  (Jean's mom) left  some saving's for Barbara and Jean but also gave us some because she made a promise back with our father. 

Diluc: What a shitty night. i'll work for Ragvindr's affair's tonight. 

Kaeya: Can i atleast help.

Diluc was loosing it.

Diluc: YOU WE'RENT EVEN A RAGVINDR YOUR JUST A KHAEN'RIAH SCUM ABANDON HERE! MY WHOLE LIFE WOULDN'T BE SO FUCKING TRAGIC IF MY FATHER DIDN'T ADOPT YOU!

Kaeya:....

Flashback Diluc's and Kaeya's childhood.

Kaeya: D-diluc im scared the of the water..

Diluc: Its okay kaeya!! hehe look there's a seashell!

Kaeya: Here's one for you..

Diluc: You're the best brother ever Kaeya! I will love you for ever and ever 

Kaeya: Let's be bestfriends hehee.

Back to reality

Kaeya: Im going to leave you alone, goodnight.

Diluc: shit.

The next day Diluc visited Jean to see how she was doing.

Diluc: Grand Master Jean can i come in?

Jean: Yes come in.

Diluc: I heard what happend im sorry for you're lost.

She started to tear up

Jean: Diluc-

She hugged him so tightly

Jean: I don't know what to do, being the actual Grand master is- My mother was never close to me but- my dad and Barbara went on different paths. I have a the whole Gunnhildr Estate, and im officially head of my clan. I hate this.

Diluc: I know. But you'll get use to this. It's going to be alright. Can i help you with anything? 

Jean: sure- DILUC, IM SO TIRED. I just want to quit, Mondstadt  my top priority. but i just cant anymore. I need someone there for me for all this im-

Diluc pull's her closer and looked at her teary eyes, Jean pulls him even closer. She puts her hand on Diluc's back. She..