Forever and Always

Kyle Larson x William Byron

Saturday May 21st 2022
William P.O.V
I open up my heavy eyes to someone running their hand through my hair. I snuggle into the chest of said person as he continues to stroke my hair.
"Good Morning Baby" come the voice of Kyle Larson. I seriously can't believe that it had almost been a year since we stater dating, it's crazy how time flys.
He presses his lips to my head before saying.
"We both have a busy day today".
"Well I have an extra busy day because I have a race to run" I reply back.
Kyle begins to move but I quickly pull him back onto the bed.
"No! Please just give me five more minutes. I need my morning cuddles".
Kyle giggles and pulls me back onto and chest and resumes the soft stroking of my hair.
An hour later we are both dressed and stepping out of the motorhome  for the Xfinity race.
Kyle stands next to me on pit road, our hands interlocked as we listen to the national anthem. He then turns and engulfs me in a hug.
"Be safe out there and good luck. I love you baby, forever and always".
He then presses a searing kiss to my lips.
"I love you too babe, forever and always".
I was able to finish second which was not bad. As soon as I'm out of the car I feel arms around me and my head lands in the crook of his neck. His hands run up and down my back.
"Good job out there. I'm proud of you!"
He then takes my hand in his and leads us back to the trailer.
We then go to qualifying and it proved well for the both of us.
As soon as we're back in the trailer I'm lifted off my feet by Kyle.
"Umm Excuse you what do you think your doing".
"Your not allowed to walk for the rest of evening, I'm spoiling you"
He carries me into the bathroom and places me on the counter, he then starts to fill the bathtub up.
He then pulls down the zipper of my fire suit letting the material fall down to my waste. He then peals my under shirt off of my body before lifting me off the counter and placing me on the floor. He then takes the rest of my fire suit off followed by my boxers. Seriously how did I get so lucky to have a man like him. He then places a bath bomb in the tub before picking me up and placing me into the hot, steamy water. I sigh as the hot water eases my muscles. Kyle then strips down and crawls into the tub behind me. I rest my head on his strong chest as Kyle grabs a cup and begins wetting my hair. I let the water fall down my shoulders and back. He then grabs the shampoo bottle and begins lathering my hair, I let his talented fingers massage my scalp and let out a few soft moans in the process.
"Does that feel good" he says.
I just hum in agreement. He then rinses my hair and then cleans my body. He drains the tub and grabs a towel, wrapping me up and placing me again on the counter. He dries my hair and body. He then proceeds to place kisses all over my body. My face, my lips, my chest, and my thighs.
"I will never get over how beautiful you are" he says placing another kiss on my lips. He then dresses himself before sitting me back on my feet, slipping a pair of fresh boxers on and pulling one of his hoodies over my head. He then picks me up again, pulling the covers back, and placing me gently on the bed. He climbs in next to me and pulls me onto his chest. I lay my arm over his stomach.
"Is that your spot?" He says
"Yes" I say.
No matter what happens, or where Kyle and I go. I will always end up next to him and I will always return to my spot, I will love him, forever and always.