2

Phoenix's pov
I wake up and hop in the shower and then dress in

I walk out and grab my bag and my car keys and make Charlie a quick breakfast and coffee

I walk out and grab my bag and my car keys and make Charlie a quick breakfast and coffee. He comes down "you're awake early" I nod "figured you'd like food before you go" he smiles "thank you" he sits and eats and drinks coffee and eats as I drink my coffee "how are you holding up?" He questions. I raise an eyebrow and he says "Renee told me you haven't been properly mourning. It's okay to cry and miss them" I tell him "I'm fine charlie, really. They're gone and it's okay" they were murdered and we don't know by who. I found them. And their murderer is still out there. He touches my hand "burying it won't erase what happened" I sigh "I'm okay charlie" he nods and says "your car came late last night" I nod and Bella comes down and I say "bellaaaaa you have to dress to impress it's the first day!" She chuckles "won't you be cold?" I shrug "I run hot remember" she nods "right" we then head to the school jus to be harassed by a guy with a camera. Says something about being on the first page which makes Bella freak. "Rid of the photos or I'll break it. You might want to try by asking for consent to take photos before you do it!" he nods and shows me he deleted them and introduces himself as Eric. We meet other students. Jessica specifically pisses me off. Everything about her pisses me off actually. She's a cunt. She seems to get that I don't like her...good.