Meeting Myself

Mio pov:

She looked at me very warmly. She made me want to pay attention to her. I examined her. She looked nice. The kind of girl everyone admires. Plus she was beautiful. And I don't wanna sound like a pervert but with her body, she would be pretty popular with the guys. "Hi. My names Akira. You?"she said warmly as she held out her hand expecting me to shake it. "Mio, nice to meet you" I said as I shook her hand. After that she pulled out a seat (they were standing up ). I took one after her. "So what grammar school did you att-e-nd" she looked as if she struggled on that word. "Umm I went to St. Johns." "That sounds nice"she warmly smiled. Omg If she was a boy I would've melted. "W-what about you" I could barely get my words out because of the way she was looking at me. "Oh I didn't go to a grammar school. I believed I was what you call home schooled" she said still looking at me."That's cool, but you seem unsure" she broke from her gaze and looked to the desk as she mumbled something I couldn't understand.

(TIME FOR DISCRIPTIONSSSS

ok. First up MIOOO

mio Is "how u say"sexy

She has a kind personality but can be a bitch sometimes ;)

That's all you get for right now. BACK TO THE STORY)

"What?" I asked, kind of invading her space. She kind of jumped like she had lost herself for a moment. "I'm so sorry" she said in a super sweet voice. I couldn't even think of being mad at her when she acts like that. "It's ok, but what were you saying ". You will find out soon enough". Those words. I looked up. Gone. GONE. DAMMIT SHE'S GONE. I guess I should have known. "I wonder if she was a figment of my imagination, too?" I mumble to myself. "Figment of IM- how do you pronounce that word, bro" it was her. "Bro?" I looked behind me and saw the girl who JUST disappeared. Then i saw him. I saw the pervert from early. WTF...bro?!? That man-bitch is her brother. "Hey babe" he said to me doing a sly wave. THE FUCK. Did he just call me what I think he called me. "Babe?" I said to him like he was mental. Just then Akira pointed saying "OMG it's HIM!!!" I looked. of course. But just to see what the hell she was talking bout. I didn't see anyone. And when I turned around again. They were both gone. AGAIN!

(Am i going crazy. Am I the only person who saw them)