𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Start from the beginning

After thirty minutes I was ready, looking all good and on my way to Onikas house. I already texted her and told her that I was on my way to her and she said she'd be outside by then.

I pulled up into her driveway and let her get in.

Hair all long, dress hugging her curves perfectly and her lips looking heavenly. Kelly was totally right I think.

„Hey Nika" I greeted her with a hug.

Having her in my arms was a thing nobody can explain.

It was like everything got easier and more tolerable. Like I could do all the things I want and I didn't feel like this in years.

„You already hungry?" I questioned and she nodded smiling at me.

„I'll take you to a restaurant which is very special to me. I'm only taking my family there. My mom, my sister and Kelly and Michelle but you get what I mean."

„Making me feel special tonight Knowles" she chuckled with a blush.
„You always"

During the ride there wasn't much communication. We were singing the most of the time or laughing because of each other.

I was blessed with her presence yet I knew she was making herself a bit distant. I enjoyed everything around her. It was her warmth, her aura, her vibe. Everything. It was her smooth character and the way she knew what to say to me, to make me go crazy. And if that's not enough she was endless beautiful. It was like a piece of art god wanted to make.

After the twenty minute ride, we arrived the restaurant and the waitress led us to my personal favorite place. You could see the beach and it was just a good view.

I really liked working with this view, I could draw an exact same picture with the palms that's how often I was here to hype myself up with work.

„It's so beautiful here" Onika uttered and I nodded not even turning my head over. I was just looking at her. That was enough for me and my favorite view.

„You not even looking Bey" she laughed a bit her precious white teeth showing.

„I'm having something else to look" I replied. Bold Beyoncé. But I wasn't lying so.

Her cheeks turned a bit red and I was smiling to myself knowing that she blushed because of my compliment.

„I know the view like my office room. I know where everything is, where my stuff is laying around-"

„-Nah that's not like that. It will never be the same, the clouds are moving, everything is moving. You just gotta appreciate the things." I smiled at her response.

She was totally right. I didn't want to compare anyone but I used to come here with my ex. She was nothing like Onika. More like me and the rest of my family. She was a very ambitious woman and we made the perfect team. Until I found out that she used me and cheated on me of course.

Heartbroken wouldn't be the perfect word. I was ignoring everyone and locked myself into a room so I could work. And I was over her immediately and to be honest I'm more than happy that I'm not with her anymore.

But that wasn't even the point. What I wanted to say is that it was so much easier to communicate with Onika because she wasn't anything like my family. She enjoyed little things in life. Of course she was still an architect, a perfectionist, just as I was, but in a total different way.

„Beyoncé how did you even start this whole Holding and everything?" she questioned met playing with her bracelets.

„Actually my dad opened this business. I hadn't have to open it myself nor would I know if I could. It's a big responsibility when you start you know."