🦁 The Rebel 2-3 🦁

Start from the beginning

"Ouch! Damn you-"

"You guys image is somehow different from what I imagine." I bluntly said. The three guys stop.

"Ha! What a brave girl. That title is really not for show." I look at him coldly and he starts to cough.

"Trust us. We have been raised our whole life to always put respect towards women. Heck, even my father already told me that kind of thing since I'm still a child."

The way they answer reminds me of one of the TV shows me and my brother watch. Most animal packs will put the importance of the female as number one. So, I guess this tradition also followed here, huh?

"This is such a surprise consider who is your dorm leader is." I said.

"Who? Dorm Head Leona? Are you kidding?! If he know that we disrespect any girl, we will lose our head immediately." Okay. That was a double surprise. Maybe I'm too fast to judge him.

"Speaking of Leona. Did you know where he is now?" I ask while letting out my fan.

"Yea, we know. He in the middle of training with some spy." His answer stops my motion.

"Spy?"

"Apperantly, this group of student have bravely step inside our lair to simple 'sightseeing'. Ha! Like we believe them. So, dorm head Leona asking them to join us for some training." I have quite a bad feeling about that.

"Could you take me there?"

"Okay. Just follow me,alright? And don't wander off too." He talks to me like I'm a child.

He starts to walk towards the big arena and from the top, I can see the training is still going on. As I expected, the opposite player is Grim, Ace, Deuce, and Cater. I didn't see any sight of my brother, Asmo-san and Clara.

I suspect they go to investigate the other dorm to cut the time short. I stand near the arena itself, looking at the battle very interestingly. No wonder Savanaclaw is said to win the top 3 in Magift. Leona's movement is swift and full of precaution.

Sure he still daunting the opponent but the way his eyes move, I already know that inside his head, a full plan already occurs. And I even more surprised when Ruggie, the boy that I help earlier already good enough to even join the fight. That boy sure is tough.

"How is it? Isn't Dorm Head Leona very good at teaching?"

"...Yes, indeed." I look at the fight for another 10 minutes.

This dorm really shows no mercy, huh? This is not teaching but a full massacre. What Leona did is trying to break the spirit of the player before the official game. This is another way to say 'Back down before it's too late.

"WATCH OUT!" the student beside me start to remind me of the disk that fly towards me at full speed.

I calmly catch the disk with my bare hand and instantly stop the movement. Why did I feel that Leona intentionally throw this disk in my direction? I look at his face and the smirk. Ah... So it's really intentional.

"Ha! To think some herbivore manage to catch the disk. And here I thought you can only be protected by some knight." Leona provoked with a smirk.

"Must you know, Mr.Kingscholar that in my world, survival is the must. So to catch this thing, I didn't need a knight to do it." I drop the disk to the ground and walk toward the group.

"You guys look rough." I said looking at Ace, Deuce, and Cater upside down. Grim is not any better.

Ace glared at the Savanaclaw. "This bastard didn't even let us out and force us to play this games."