(Smut Warning) Morning Make-out

Its early in the morning , seungmin and BangChan are going on live soon to see STAY and the rest are sleeping and some are up so Felix , Hyunjin and I.N are still in bed while seungmin , BangChan and Han are up so here is Hyunlix room where there having a make out session.

" Mmm i love you " .Hyunjin says and goes back to kissing him passionately full of love , then still kissing Felix he starts to take both of there clothes of slowly before going on top of Felix caging him with his one hand wrapped round his waist and the other beside his head as Felix is moving around.

Hyunjin stops kissing him and looks at Felix's face which already turned him on Felix had his hair messy , his lips swollen He looked fucked out already. " so beautiful " .Hyunjin whispered Stroking Felix messy hair behind his ear then going closer to his face latching his lips onto Felix's devouring them more.

..

" Right baby u sure ?"

 .He asked the younger as he nodded his head and with that Hyunjin coated his dick with some strawberry lube as he already stretched Felix so he lined it with Felix's hole took one more glance at Felix asking for permission with his face as the younger nodded his head and thats when Hyunjin thrusted into him making Felix whine out loud high pitched making the older look at him.

 " it's okay baby it will feel good , i promise " .And with that he started thrusting slowly trying his best not to hurt the whining Angel beneath him.

..

" AH A-MMM " .Hyunjin was now thrusting into him in an inhuman pace making Felix basically scream his name begging him to go faster and thats all it took for Hyunjin to listen and go a bit faster making Felix do a high pitched whine in each thrust Hyunjin did as he bucked his hips to meet with the thrusts.

" HYU-A-g-g-a-g-g-g " .Felix couldn't even talk because of the heavy rain of pleasure he was getting. " Beautiful moans baby " .Hyunjin complemented as Felix did another moan.

..

" j-jinnie i'm c-coming-g  " .Felix said as tear came down his face as he whined even more Feeling that he is reaching his orgasm. " Me to baby ........ Okay u can cum now " .The thrust started to get sloppy as he did one more big thrust making him grunt and Felix whine into his deep voice then into a high pitched voice near the end. Hyunjin came into Felix as Felix came onto both of there stomaches.

" Better " .Hyunjin questioned receiving a nod from the younger before he fell asleep and Hyunjin pulled out of him and saw some of his come drip out of Felix as he smirked at the site Felix looked so sexy all fucked up.

..

Hyunjin bothed cleaned them up and got into bed before changing them both into there Pj's and cuddled up to Felix before falling asleep joining Felix in dreamland.

 _____________________________________________________________________________

Okay how was this chapter 

sorry if it was terrible 

it kinda made me cringe a bit 

but anyways

LOVE YOUUUU

SARANGHAEEEEE

HEATEUUUUUU

________________________________________________________________________________