𝘖𝘩 𝘕𝘰.

I took the day off again, mainly because of my lack of motivation, the other because Albedo said he needed to see me.

I didn't think much of it and made my way to his little area in Dragonspine.

"Good morning Kaeya, I don't really have anything to talk to you about, it's mainly Sucrose who wanted to talk to you." He said to me.

"Oh? Where is she?" I responded.

"I'll go get her. You just wait here." He spoke.

"Alright." I replied. I looked around me, there were papers, bottles, and a bunch of other stuff in this little area. I am pretty surprised with how much he can do with just this one area. I wonder what Sucrose wanted to talk to me about. Wait... it's probably about my journal... shit.

Albedo walked back over and sat Sucrose across from me, sitting himself down next to her, legs crossed.

"Captain Kaeya, t-thank you for coming! I apologize again for reading your journal, but, it's sort of well... concerning." She spoke.

"Uhhhh. Why is that?" I spoke, which that probably won't help.

"You kept talking about how you didn't think you were a good person, how you lack motivation, etcetera. I apologize again for looking through it, but it's just concerning..." She said, looking down at her shoes. 

"Oh uhm, I can asure you, I am fine." I replied. 

"Are you being frank?" She said. 

"Yes, yes. I am. Is that all you need?" I spoke.

"Oh, yes! I must've misunderstood it... I apologize! I am so sorry! You can go now, sorry for wasting your time..." She spoke. 

"It's fine, really. It's not a waste of my time anyways, I took the day off." I said. 

"Oh! But, I am still so sorry! I'm just going to go, bye!" She spoke, and ran off. 

"I am going to be taking my leave. Goodbye, Kaeya." Albedo said, walking back towards his research area. 

"Ah, ok, bye!" I said, and left. 

At least Sucrose isn't too pushy about that, I don't really have much else to write about. Bye.