Chapter Sixty One

Start from the beginning

Most of the time he used his brain the wrong way because he was lowkey bad, but it was still cool considering he's only about 16 months

"Can you get on a floaty with me?" Kylie asked, turning around in my arms, now looking up at me. 

"Yea." I answered, following behind her once I confirmed that people would still be on the court. So they could semi-supervise Roman who was still playing with the basketball. 

"Can this even fit the both of us?" I asked looking at the float that was shaped like a dove. 

"It should be able to," Kylie said as I reached in to grab it. "You get on first just to test it." I looked up at the girl.

"Why I gotta be the guinea pig?"

"You weigh more." She stated in a duh-like tone making me chuckle.

She was right though so I gently attempted to get onto the float praying that it didn't flip over. 

And when it didn't it was now her turn to get on. 

"Take this." She handed me her phone and some sunscreen before trying to get on. 

And the first attempt was a fail as all she did was push me further away from the edge, but the second time she got it with no problem.

"Kim," I called out to the older woman who was standing on the stairs. "Can you push us out a lil bit?" I asked.

"Of course you two love bugs." I let out a low chuckle, thanking her once she pushed us. 

"It's a nice day today, no cap." I said as I laid down on my back. 

"It is," Kylie responded. "Did you put on sunscreen?"

"Earlier today." I answered, letting out a hiss when a cold substance came in contact with my body. 

Realizing that it was just sunscreen, I put on my sunglasses and let Kylie rub it in.

"If you wanted to touch me that's all you had to say." I joked with Kylie when I noticed that she was spending extra time on my lower stomach, very close to putting her hands in my swim trunks. 

"Shut up." She removed her hands from me and closed the bottle. 

"Don't stop, I was enjoying my lil massage." I rose up slightly to look down at her.

"It's too late now you ruined it." She moved up, laying her head on my shoulder while simultaneously sliding her sunglasses on her face.

"I think I should get a massage every week from now on." 

"You don't even give me massages." My face scrunched at that statement.

"That's cap," She looked up at me. "Every time you ask I give you one. They might not last long cause we end up fucking, but I start off with a massage."

"Oh my God," She shook her head. "I'm so glad I don't have a mic on right now." I let out a gutty laugh. 

"That would've been hilarious if they got that." 

"The show is PG-13."

"I doubt that honestly. With how much shit y'all be talking about." Kylie moved impossibly closer to me, her body basically on top of mine now. 

"Are you comfortable with the cameras now?" 

"I was never not comfortable. I just didn't want them to be all up in my space." I started. "Like I understand, when I'm around the family they gone be around, that's what I signed up for when I started dating you. But some of the producers was talking to me like they was about to start following me around."